Chapter 14

(Okay guys. Im trying with this book. It's not really planned out at all so just kinda hang in there. Anyhoo, up top is a picture of Josh. Okay well enjoy the chapter! cx )

A few hours had flown by now. It was around ten o'clock. Harry and Louis were in the parking lot of a gas station waiting on Josh to arrive there.

"You know you don't have to leave.." Harry said again. This was the fourth time he's said that since they left the home around thirty minutes ago.

"Harry, like I've said a hundred times, I do. I need to go home. The chores are so backed up and I- I have to go home to him. Please just understand"  Louis said. Harry sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I just want you to stay." Harry said quite almost in a whisper.

Louis grabbed Harry's hand "I know, I'm sorry." Louis said looking up to Harry.

Josh's car pulled up beside Harry's and Louis pulled away fast. "I'll try to text you alright." Louis said getting out of the car." Harry gets out and puts louis's two Nike string bag from his backseat to Josh's.

Josh watched Harry the whole time. "You really didn't have to do that he could've done it himself." Josh said bitterly.

Harry rolled his eyes and replied back with the same bitter tone Josh had just used. "I know I didn't have to but, I wanted to since. It's called being a gentleman."

Josh laughed. "it's called being bitched whipped on someone else's man. Get out of here bro you're such a loser."

Harry breathed in and slammed the back door. "Asshole" Harry mumbled under his breath as he got into his car.

Things wouldn't be the same without Louis in his home. He only spent two days there with him and it felt like he's been there for years.

Harry was falling. He just hopes he can stop from falling to hard.

Harry came home and went straight to the fridge. He opens it and opens up a nice, cold bottle of bud lite. He sips on it and then sits down on his couch to watch the football game that was on.

His phone was on the cushion beside him. He honestly couldn't focus on the game playing on the flat screen cause he was to busy every second checking if Louis had texted him yet.

But, he never did.

Harry groaned and covered his face with his hands. He had to go out. He had to. He had to get Louis off his mind before he loses his mind.

He grabbed his phone and dialed the one person he knew could always give him a good time, that could always distract him from everyone, and could handle Harry in every mood.

He dials the number and puts the phone to his ear "Hey... wanna go to the club?"