Chapter 18

The picture above is of Chris. Harry's dead ex boyfriend. this was before all the treatments and stuff obvious. Okay now on to the story

..........

Louis slowly woke up and looked around the room. It was familiar but not the one he fell asleep in, he was in Harrys room now.

He tossed the big, heavy blanket off his body and sat up on the bed yawning.

"No, It's seriously not like that at all!" He hears shouted downstairs

"It shouldn't matter to you anymore!" He hears someone else yell. He knows that voice it's Niall.

Louis only hears a whisper and commotion from downstairs for a few minutes then he hears.

"No, don't tell me to fucking calm down. Harry is a little whore!." yelled from the Irish lad, probably to Zayn.

"Get out!" He hears Harry shout "Get the fuck out of my house. You're not gonna come in here, jump to conclusions and start shit. Now either calm the fuck down or leave." Harry said in an angry tone.

Louis stayed in the room to scared to move. He knew Niall when he was mad and this could end badly, for all of them. Louis was to scared, and even a little to confused to even move.

Louis didn't know what was going on. The whole fight started when Niall pointed out the picture of Chris. He told Harry if he wanted to be with Louis he needed to get rid of all of his exes stuff including Chris's. And Harry refused.

Niall doesn't know Chris is dead. Niall doesn't know Harry well enough to know this. Harry refuses to bring it up and Zayn is to scared to mention it. So when Niall said Harry was probably fucking around with Chris behind Louis and everyone else's back, Harry lost it.

"Fine, I hope Louis doesn't find out about that little slut of yours" Niall said grabbing his jacket

"What did you fucking call him?" Harry asked leaving the side of the room he was on to get right beside Niall and pushed on his chest. "Say it again I fucking /dare/ you."

Louis could only hear the situation that was occurring downstairs, he couldn't see anything. So he didn't see the way Harry's face filled with anger as soon as Niall said that one little word. He didn't see the way his veins started popping out from how angry he was. He also didn't see how Harry grabbed Nialls shirt and held him against a wall. Or just how hard Zayn was trying to get between them. Louis jumped up and ran down the stairs "No No no!" Louis shouted as he ran down getting all the boys attention.

Harry looked at Niall angrily then at Louis, his heart softened as he looked in Louis's innocent bright, blue eyes; causing all of his anger to just disappear. Harry let go of Nialls shirt Zayn then rushed to his side, grabbing him and holding him to calm Niall down. "Did we wake you?" Harry asked softly walking towards Louis.

Louis bit his lip and nodded "Yeah, you're all being really loud." Louis looked at all of them. Niall and Zayn didn't really know what to say.

Harry nodded and made it to the end of the staircase and kissed Louis's cheek "I'm sorry princess, it won't happen again. They were just leaving, right lads?"

Before Niall had time to speak Zayn nodded In agreement opening the door from them. "Yeah, see you later Haz, and bye Louis hopefully next time we can actually talk. Thanks again for breakfast Harry. Bye" He rushed Niall out the door:

Zayn and Niall exited the house leaving a confused Louis to stare at the front door. "Why were you guys fighting?"

Harry shook his head "Don't worry about it baby, just a big misunderstanding and Niall got all worked up over it."

Louis nodded biting his lip not wanting to ask Harry anymore questions, scared of making him mad.

"Wanna come eat something? I made breakfast" Harry said pulling Louis to him by his slim waist. "I made Blueberry waffles, turkey bacon, and some tea but if you don't want tea I have some orange juice."

Louis nodded "I'm really hungry" he said feeling his stomach growl gently. "Carry me to the kitchen?" Louis asked batting his eyelashes and pouting softly

Harry chuckled "You're so spoiled" Harry said picking up Louis and carrying him into the kitchen.

"You're great" Louis said smiling and kissed Harrys cheek.

Harry sat him down in the chair beside the kitchen table. He got up and made Louis a plate.

*time skip*

"But nialllllllllllll. I want you to come overrrrr. Harry went to his moms to pick up some things and I'm bored, Sooo bored." Louis whined threw the phone.

"No Lou, I love you but I don't wanna be in that house. I hate Harry at the moment. He's such an arse." Niall said saying the last part quietly.

"What even happened between you guys?" Louis asked still confused. "Explain.."

Niall sighed "I think he is still in love with his ex boyfriend Louis, or he is secretly with the guy and we don't know, either way I believe he has a boyfriend while trying to get to you.. That's such a hoe move."

Louis got offended. He truly was livid "So that means I'm a hoe...Hm are you trying to say that?" Louis huffed "Why would you even think he had a boyfriend anyways?"

Niall groaned and rolled his eyes "I didn't mean it as you are one.. I'm sorry. And cause he has pictures of this guys in his kitchen and in his living room. That makes it seem like he has a boyfriend.. It's not normal to have pictures of  some one all over your house if you don't care about them."

Louis scoffed "That's Harrys ex boyfriend, who passed away. Maybe ask before jumping to conclusions Niall. And by the way, I'm not a hoe. I'm pissed so now I'm gonna go. Bye."

Before Niall could reply Louis ended the call.

Louis laid in bed, still pissed at Niall.

Does everyone think he's a Hoe?

Was he a hoe?

Maybe he should just go live with his mom and siblings..

Louis sighed and covered his faced annoyed. He turned off the bed side lamp and closed his eyes. He just needed to calm down.