Chapter 12

"Wake up!" Louis said jumping up and down on Harry, in the curly mans over sized, old high school t-shirt. Under it he was wearing some lacy black panties with a bow on the back. He also had some white knee socks to match the shirt. Two things Harry previously brought for him.  "Come on, wake up! I made some breakfasttttttt" Louis said jumping still.

Harry rubbed his face and then grab Louis's hips. He smiled and looked at the younger lad. He still had his morning look, curls in a mess, sleepy doe look in his eyes. "Good morning to you too sweetheart" He teased, saying it in his morning voice which honestly killed Louis. 

Louis smiled down at him with a wide, stunning smile. "I made pancakes" He ran his fingers threw Harrys messy hair. "Wanna come down to eat?" 

Harry nodded "Yeah, head down and I will be there in a few seconds" 

Louis nodded and got off Harry's lap and kissed his pale cheek before heading for the door. He turned back just to make sure Harry was getting up. Thankfully, he was. Louis smiled, pleased with himself, and headed downstairs.

Harry got up and made the bed. In his mind all he could think about is how was he so lucky to be able to spend a few days with this amazing boy. He hopes they will be many, many more days with him. That he could spend his life with him. But, deep down inside reality is bumming him out with the fact he is taken and leaving tonight. 

Harry walked down the stairs. He stood in the entrance of the kitchen staring at the scene before him. Louis had his back turned to him dancing around while looking for some things in the refrigerator. He pulled out blue berries and strawberries as well as the whipped cream and syrup. His back was still turned to Harry as he put the ingredients on the counter. He started singing to the music in which his is also dancing too. "Boyfriend" By Justin Bieber was blasting in his kitchen threw Louis's phone.  Louis was swaying his hips and singing loudly. "I like to be everything you want!" He sings while he builds the pancakes. Harry bit back a laugh and secretly walked up behind Louis and wrapped his arms around him. 

Louis gasped and blushed. Harry smiled and turned him around to face him and smiled down at him "Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you don't I could be your Buzz Lightyear, fly across the globe I don't ever wanna fight yeah, you already know. I'm a make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow" Harry sings looking down at Louis. 

Louis's heart swells and he stares at Harry and his lips. Harry leaned down and Louis pressed their lips together. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and he gets lifted up by Harry's strong arms. Harry sat him on the center counter in the kitchen, right behind them and then sliding in between his legs. They never stopped kissing in the process.

Harry moved his lips down to Louis's neck and kissed there making sure not to leave marks. Louis moaned softly, his hands finding there way into Harry's hair. He tugs on the curls slightly. Harry's hands are on Louis's waist slightly under the baggy shirt. 

"Hazza" Louis whispered softly. Harry pulled off Louis's neck and looked at him. "Yes, love?" He asked staring into the eyes of the most handsomest man hes ever laid eyes on. 

"I wanna ask you something, but I am scared" Louis said almost in a whisper and looked at his hands. 

Harry cupped his cheek "Just ask, baby."

"Will you eat me out?" He asked so quietly that Harry almost didnt hear it. Harry nods and bites his lip. 

"Are you sure? Don't do something you don't wanna do just because its a heat of the moment type of thing" Harry said hooking his fingers in the waistband of Louiss panties.

Louis shushed him and covered Harrys mouth. "Please, Harry I want this. I wanna do this with you. Please?"

Harry nodded and connected there lips again as he pulled down the lacy panties. They both had semis at this point. Harry wrapped his hand around Louiss small, yet thick cock and pumped it, causing a moan to escape the younger boys mouth. 

"Stop teasing" Louis begged after he was fully hard and leaking from all the contact on his cock. Harry obeys and slid him further down the counter. He had Louis on his hands and knees and he spread his legs exposing his hole. 

Harry moaned at the sight then ran his long, pointer finger over the hole. His hole was tight, clean shaved and pink. Just as perfect as Harry imagined. "So pretty baby" Harry said in admiration. 

Louis whined and shakes his hips "Come on please hurry" He whined.

Harry lightly chucked at his needy lover. "Okay baby, anything for you"

Louis bit his lip and waited. Next thing he knew he felt Harry's wonderful tongue lick across his hole making him whine out. Harry stuck the tip of his tongue in and Louis moaned and pushed back.  That is when the best thing happened, the thing he loves happened.  He felt Harry's big, wide hand spank his left cheek making his butt jiggle and causing him to groan  loudly. 

"Do not be greedy or I will stop" Harry commanded making Louis nod fast.

"Sorry daddy, so sorry, Dont stop, I am so grateful. Please continue?" Louis said quickly and breathlessly. 

Harry smirked and went back to lick Louis's hole. He then stuck the tip of his tongue in again moaning at the taste. Slowly he worked his tongue in and out of Louis making Louis come undone on the kitchen counter they are on. He rubbed Louis's balls gently making the younger boy cry out in pleasure. It had been awhile since Louis had been given this much pleasure and attention it was almost overwhelming. 

"Close, so close" Louis warned squeezing his eyes close. Harry pulled away and Louis whined at the lost of pleasure. Harry turned him around so they were facing each other. Harry grabbed Louis's face and kissed him with passion and with lust. He wrapped his big hand around Louis's cock and pumped it. 

Louis moaned in Harry's mouth. His cheeks were still wet and his hair was a mess. Harry looked over Louis and almost came at the sight. Harry pumped faster and whispered softly in Louiss ear.

"Cum for me princess, show daddy how good he makes you feel" Harry said in a deep tone almost in a growl. And Louis lost it. His cock started spurting out his cum, the cum hitting his chest and Harrys.

"DADDY!" Louis shouted grabbing onto Harry's shoulders and digging into them as the orgasm hit him. The name and the sight of Louis orgasm was enough to make Harry blow a huge load in his pants.

Louis leaned his head on Harry's peck and breathed in and out heavily.  Harry rubbed Louis's back softly still a little shook up himself from the orgasm he had and from the whole experience.

That is when they heard the door knob rattle. They didnt notice at first but when Harry heard it opening he rushed over the the couch and grabbed a small blanket he had on the couch. He came back and covered up Louis then picking him up protecting his privates completely and holding him close. 

Zayn walks into the door "Hey bro, whats up you normally answer your ph--" He looked at them and chuckled "Oh you been busy" 

Louis normally would be flustered in a situation like this where he was being held by the man he just had sex with, only covered  by a blanket. And his best friends lover just had walked in on him. But, right now he was to tired to care. He groaned and buried his head in Harry's neck. 

Harry smiled at the cuteness then looked up at zayn. "Let me lay Louis down, and put on some boxers" Zayn closed the door and nodded sitting on the couch.

Harry carried Louis to his room laying him on their bed. Harry kissed Louiss cheek and he was about to pull away when Louis stopped him and pulled him close. He kissed Harry on the lips lovingly and smiled, pulling away after a few seconds.

"Now I can sleep peacefully" Louis said smiling a closing his eyes. Harry smiled and covered Louis's nude body with a second cover, the one that was on the bed. "Sweet dreams baby" He said.

He slide on a pair of Calvin Klein black boxers and headed downstairs turning the light off before he left.

(I tried so hard to finish this before midnight so you guys could have it for Valentines day, anyways here you go!)