Chapter 8

( First Up Date Of The Year 🤘🏼 I love you guys! Hope you're enjoying. 😀 )

"Daddy aye?" Harry said a wide smirk covering his face.

Louis chuckled an adorable chuckle "Mhm, I can tell that you like that."

Harry blushed because he's assuming Louis's mentioning the semi in his pants, the semi he got from that one word. That one word that he wants to make Louis say over and over.

They pulled into the parking lot and parked close to the building. He didn't wanna make Louis walk to much.

Louis looked down at himself and frowns "People will judge me..." He said softly and sadly

Harry awed at this sight being so adorable. "Baby, I think you look adorable. But if you want you can wear one of my hoodies?" Harry offered grabbing it from the back.

Louis nods and takes it from him. The hoodie was big, compared to Louis, so he knew the hoodie would be baggy on him.

As Louis was putting on the over sized hoodie, Harry got out a rushed to the other side of the car opening the passenger side door for him. Louis smiled and got out.

"Thank you, I could've gotten it myself though." Louis got out and closed the black car door.

Harry shrugs "I just wanna treat you well, the person you're with doesn't treat you so right so someone has to. And I'm assuming it's gonna be me" He said causing Louis's face to turn tomato red.

Louis couldn't say anything because he didn't know what to say, so he just smiled and walked with the older man. Harry slowly inched his dangling arm close and close to Louis. He then intertwined there hands together.

Louis looks up at Harry confused "Um?.."
Harry just chuckles "Just for safety reasons my love, don't wanna lose you or let you get injured. Is this okay?"

Louis nods. He felt okay with it. He actually liked it, a lot. He felt safe and secure with Harry and Harry holding his hand makes him feel even more secure.

They began walking into Walmart. "Hungry?" Harry asked. It was around eleven in the evening so he doubted Louis had ate yet today.

Louis shrugged "I'm okay, you don't have to get me anything Harry." Louis said sternly even though his stomach was aching for food.

Harry saw the subway inside of Walmart and took Louis inside of it "Let's eat, I haven't ate yet this morning so we can both eat together."

Harry lied. He ate breakfast at home a little bit before Louis called. So he wasn't hungry but he knew Louis was. So he lied so the younger lad would eat.

Louis smiled and nodded "Okay, that sounds lovely."

"What would you like?" Harry asked letting Louis order first. Louis got nervous and shrugged "Um, I'll have whatever you're having." He looked down and nervously play with his hands.

Harry took his finger and lifted up Louis's head to make him look at him. "What do /you/ want, you can have whatever." Louis looked up at Harry. He normally just got whatever the other person he's with gets. Louis tells Harry and Harry orders it as well as what he wants.

Louis sits down as Harry gets their soft drinks. He then sits down with Louis handing him his soda. "Why were you so shy to order, are you not allowed to pick out your own food?"

Louis bites his lip and nervously replies "I can, but I don't want people to think I eat more than them or have to spend more then they spend on them self so I just order the same thing always even if I know I don't want it."

Harry nods and holds Louis's hand. "You don't have to that do with me honey, you can have whatever you like."