Aknadin chuckled and stood up. "What a smart kid." He reached over and threaded his fingers through Yugi's hair. "Your hair is so like Yami's. You are so like Yami, actually."

Yugi frowned. "What are you-?"

Aknadin's fingers suddenly tightened, latching onto a fistful of Yugi's hair. He yanked Yugi's head back. Yugi gritted his teeth to hold back a yelp. "Don't talk back to me, boy. Didn't Yami ever tell you what happens when people talk back to me?"

"Obviously not," Yugi muttered.

Aknadin's smirk grew. "Well you grew a backbone. What? The withdrawal making you bitchy?"

Yugi flinched. How did he-?

"Looks like I hit a soft spot," Aknadin snickered. "What're you craving? Weed?" Flinch. "Cocaine?" Flinch. "Heroin?" Flinch. "Ecstasy?" Flinch. "Everything?"

Yugi diverted his gaze. It sounded so much worse when Aknadin named them all out.

Aknadin whistled. "That's got to cost you." He leaned down next to Yugi's ear. "Tell you what. If you're a good boy and do exactly what I say, I'll make sure that you get a month's worth of all of that."

Yugi snorted. "No one has that much money in their wallet after kidnapping someone and dragging them to a cave."

"I like to come prepared." Aknadin tilted his head. "Do we have a deal?"

Yugi glared at spat at him. The spit landed just above his fake eye.

Aknadin snarled and wiped his face. He pulled something out of his pocket. "You're going to regret that, boy."

"I doubt it," Yugi hissed.

He heard a soft click and Aknadin held up a lighter. Yugi's eyes widened. Fear and fire danced in them and he tried to lean away.

"You don't like fire, do you?" Aknadin grabbed a fistful of Yugi's hair again. "So soft," he purred. "I wonder how flammable the conditioner you use makes it."

Yugi couldn't hold back a whimper.

Aknadin's eyes lit up. "Let's see, shall we?" He brought the lighter closer to Yugi's hair. "I'm betting on three minutes before that gravity defying kaleidoscopic mass is gone and the fire reaches your head."

Yugi squeezed his eyes shut. Instead of a loud whoosh and a burst of heat, all he heard was a general Nokia dial tone.

Aknadin let the fire go out on the lighter and he pulled a phone out of his pocket. Yugi cracked open his eyes.

Aknadin smirked at him. "Looks like you got lucky," he hissed. "Your boyfriend is smart."

No. Yugi's eyes widened as Aknadin answered the phone.

"Hello, nephew."

-DDLDHoW-

"So nice to hear from you again. How's school going?"

Yami ground his teeth together. "I'm not going to play your games, uncle. Where's aibou?"

"Aibou? You call him aibou? Oh, how sweet. Wouldn't you agree, Yugi?"

Yami's eyes widened. "He's with you?"

"Why of course," Aknadin hummed. "You didn't think I'd leave him alone before you called, did you? I know you need proof that he's here."

Yami swallowed. "Put him on to me."

"Now, Yami-"

"Put him on the phone or I swear to every god up there that when I find you, I'll kill you without a second though!" Yami yelled.