Cant let you go

Pacey's pov

" we can't keep doing this devin" I said holding the sheet to my chest.

Devin rolled his eyes as he wrapped a towel around his waist," you always do this pacey, I'm starting to think you like playing with my emotions " he said.

I guess from his perspective it did seem that way, I mean one minute I'm screaming out his name in ecstasy and the next I'm feeling terrible because I cheated on aaron again.

" I just don't know why I continue to sleep with you when i have a good man that loves me" I said avoiding his eyes.

Devin chuckled angrily, " you do know why you just refuse to admit it, just admit it pace you love me" he said. I froze when I heard him say the l word, did I love devin? Or was it just plain lust, it had be something that kept bringing me back.

Not knowing how to answer, I did the next best thing.. lie, " no I don't love you devin , I love aaron I'm just lusting for you and had to get it out my system" I said coldly.

Devin looked at me with a hurt expression, I instantly feel bad but I had to do this, I couldn't be in love with two guys. After a long awkward silence I got out of bed and begin to get dressed, I had a flight to catch. As I got myself ready I could feel devin staring at me the whole time.

" goodbye devin" I said staring at the floor, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

" don't go " he mumbled as he kissed my neck, I let out a small moan, one thing I could say about devin he knew how to seduce a girl.

Reluctantly I pulled away, " just stop I'm leaving , I have to get back to my boyfriend " I said being petty.

He scoffed" whatever you'll be back as soon as you and your boyfriend get into a arguement and I'll be here with open arms " he said cockily.

I stayed silent as I made my way out the door... on the plane ride home all I could think about was how I got myself into this predicament. I had met devin at the all star weekend game in toronto, of course I was there to support my boyfriend aaron in the dunking contest.

Devin was participating in the 3 point shooting contest and I had to admit he was pretty skilled. Damn it if only I hadn't complimented him that day or agreed to hang out with him, because of my big mouth I started a whole dilemma.

Me and devin have been messing around for a few months since then, everytime I tried to break it off he would pull me back in, I dont know what it was about him but I just couldn't resist him. I sigh, " what has my life become?" I whispered to myself.

Back in orlando

After a long two hour flight I was finally back home, I didn't know whether to feel relieved or straight up shitty.

Half hour later I made it home, " hey baby I missed you, how did the photoshoot go?" Aaron asked as he kissed my lips.

Yes I know I'm a bad person, I work as a model and told aaron I had a photoshoot in arizona so he wouldn't suspect anything.

I gave him a guilty smile," it was okay, I'm just glad to be back home with you" I said, that part was the truth at least.

Aaron smiled, " come on I'll make us some lunch " he said grabbing my hand. Aaron wasn't a bad boyfriend , he was actually the best boyfriend I ever had.

The only thing I didn't like about him was that he was very insecure and clingy, these issues were usually the cause of all our arguements.

I just couldn't understand how a guy who's handsome and successful could be so insecure when it came to females. I think that's what attracted me to devin, he was confident in everything he did.

Devin wasn't overbearing and gave me my space when I needed it. Aaron not so much, he thought if he gave me too much space I would leave him.

As I thought more about it I realized devin had all the qualities that I wished my boyfriend had.

The only flaw I think devin had was his possessivness , he thought I was his and only his.

"Pacey are you even listening to me?" Aaron said breaking me out of my thoughts

"Pacey are you even listening to me?" Aaron said breaking me out of my thoughts .

" huh?" I said, he gave me a worried look and grabbed my hand.

" I was saying we have the nba event in a few days so we should probably start packing soon" he said.

If I was being honest I wasn't in the mood to attend any events, but I knew dating a basketball player came with the territory. " I suppose so" I said sighing.

New story I'm working on tell me what you guys think
Vote and comment plzz