one.

A night that's much more quiet today

-

Jimin and Jungkook was well known in university. They opened up to each other and to everyone a few years ago. They have been in a relationship for three, strong years. Jimin was the dominant type. He loved teasing the younger male with playful words. He loved sending him pick up lines in chat, even. Jungkook is submissive, on the other hand. But he plays along with his beloved.

They always show skin ships to each other because it felt right. Jimin once induced Jungkook into making love or having sex, but the other male was hesitant in doing it. He wanted to finish college first before they would do that. Jimin is persistent so he understood him. He's not sure himself if he wanted to do it in the first place to be honest. It's probably just his raging hormones that made him think otherwise.

Jungkook was the happy type, that's why he has many friends. Even when he came out to everyone including Jimin, his friends still remained by his side. Although some people were against the announcement, they soon cared less and just let him be. After Jungkook, Jimin came out as well and the news was all over the campus. But everything that had happened to Jungkook happened to Jimin. So everything was okay.

When they graduated from university, the two males asked their parents for approval if they could live together in an apartment they saw in the internet. Much to their delight, they allowed them. So they now have their own home where only the two of them can have authority to do whatever they want in. Being alone in such a place of course lead to one thing.

It was Jungkook's first time, but it wasn't for Jimin. The younger male didn't mind though, since it was all in the past when his beloved touched another person. A female, apparently. Jimin is all his now and no one can steal him away. Jimin feels the same way. They're each other's property, you would say.

Jimin got a job in a nearby bar. Although it wasn't permanent, he thought the amount of wage they give him is good enough to make a living for him and his love. Jungkook on the other hand decided to work at McDonald's. His reason? Because he loves this place. Whenever he would do a good job, his boss would give him two bags of Mcdo fries and who wouldn't like that? He would bring the bags at home and he and Jimin would munch on the food while watching a scary movie.

One, unfortunate night, Jungkook was strolling at night with his coat and Blaze shoes. It was around 7 PM at that time. Jimin hasn't gone home since a lot of people are in the bar. Jungkook decided to come visit his beloved then. But he was unaware of what was about to happen. He didn't inform Jimin about his sudden visit, since he thought of surprising him. He even bought flowers with him and yet again, a bag of fries.

The clueless boy continued to walk when he heard different footsteps behind him. A gush of nervousness engulfed him. His pace quickend then, hurrying to just get to Jimin. But as he ran, the person behind him ran as well. Jungkook's surroundings were dark, so he couldn't see well.

He continued to run and run, until his legs gave up on him, causing him to faceplant on the dirty ground. The stranger caught up to him and had a smug smirk on his face. "What is a petite boy like you doing out here alone?"

Jungkook coughed a few times, turning to look at the person. "Stay away from me." he spat back rudely.

"And what if I don't?" the stranger challenged, kneeling down in front of him. "You sure have some guts to act like this when you have no one with you."

"Fuck you."

A fist then met Jungkook's pretty face, the impact making him feel dizzy. The stranger stood up and kicked the poor boy's stomach countless times, making him throw up blood. So now he was in a messy state.

"Don't act like you're some fucking gangster when in truth, you're just a weak, gay ass child. Why don't I teach you a lesson?"

And that's when everything Jungkook never thought he would experience happened.

Jimin's whole world crashed.