10th - The outer Darkness of Hell

February 17, 2016

HELL IS REAL.. (Dream Vision)

At around 4am today, while asleep, my spiritual senses opened and I saw Jesus standing in front of me, the whole background was total darkness. He extended His hand, he said "come, I will show you something" I refused, I said "no Lord!!" Fear started to grip my soul as I knew where we are going (he has shown it to me many times now).

When I held His hand, immediately we descended to the Outer Darkness of Hell. It was extremely dark there, I couldn't see anything except the Lord himself. I began hearing screams, cries, moans, etc. It made me so frightened. I remember my body vibrates because of the great fear. It was beyond description. Imagine an evil spirit appeared to you, multiply the fear by 10,000 and thats it!! I had a thought that we were in a dark tunnel with prison cells again.

Suddenly, my eyes started seeing things, we appeared into a dark room or cell, I don't know. I heard evil laughs and demons and began seeing the activity there. I saw demons tormenting a man with sharp tools, like knives, spears etc. And I heard them blaspheming the Lord with heartbreaking words. I saw how they are too eager to torment a soul. They were saying "you look like him!! This is for you!!" And then I saw his skin being cut with a sharp knife, it was like a man in an operating room.. I saw how demons sliced his chest and heard how the man screamed!! And here's a sad thing, i could feel it on my sleeping body. I don't know why. It was so unbearable. No man will ever take stand. It's beyond comprehension.

Then I realized the Lord was no longer with me anymore and so I tried waking up myself and then I awakened! Thank you Jesus!!! Glory to God!!

Matthew 8:12 "But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 10:28 "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in Hell."

STILL DO NOT BELIEVE THAT HELL EXIST??
JUST WAIT AND SOON YOU WILL SEE IT YOURSELF.
REPENT OF SINS AND TURN TO JESUS!!!! HELL IS SO REAL!!!!!!!!

#Hell #Repent #TurnToJesus #Salvation #Holiness