The Morning After Midnight

A/N up thank you so much for reading! The last time I checked I had 39 reads. Incredible! You guys just reading this story makes me want to update more!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a room. It's not a room I recognise though. It has white walls and no windows. I suddenly realise that I am craving something. Craving blood. Why? Why am I craving blood? I suddenly feel my heart jump. I part my lips so I could trace my tongue over my teeth. My canines are larger, and pointier. I put my hand over my heart, no beat. The weird thing is though, is that I can almost still feel my heart beating. I hear something, talking. I sit up and notice I am on a bed, I am lying on top of the sheets. I hear footsteps walking down stairs. My eyes dart to a door that is being opened in the corner of the room. I see Harry walk in.

"Glad to see your awake."

"Yup."

"How do you feel?"

"Thirsty" was the first thing that came to mind.

"Do you know what happened?"

"I kinda guessed it after I woke up. I thought to myself 'why am I craving blood?',traced my teeth." He nods.

"It gets easier."

"What does?"

"Being a vampire. It has it's perks, but it also has its downs." It's my turn to nod.

"Is it easy, forgetting?"

"Not at first, but like I said, it gets easier."

"Cool."

"Do you wanna go upstairs? You are the first one to wake."

"Why me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Like, out of six girls (me included) the rest a whole lot prettier than me, why did YOU turn ME?"

"Cause, you caught my eye. Do you realise what our relationship status is right now?"

"No." He sits down at the end of the bed.

"Your my....my... mate. Meaning, I turned you, I chose you to become my partner for the rest of my life."

"Ok." I smile.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to the boys." He gets up, lending me his hand, I take it. He holds my waist as we run, fast. When we get up the stairs I smile.

"That was cool." Harry smiles at me affectionately. He leads me into a living room of sorts. Sofas, TV, Xbox, PS3, Wii...

"Boys, I would like to introduce you to Elizabeth." They get up from the sofas and walk towards me.

"This is Liam." Liam had a buzz cut, but was growing it into a mohawk of sorts.

"Hey."

"Hi" I reply.

"This is Niall."

"Oh yeah, the one who hurt my best friend." I say accusingly.

"Sorry 'bout that." Niall was blonde, with lovely blue eyes. He winks at me.

"Niall." Harry growls, sending him death looks. Niall puts his hands up.

"Anyway this is..."

"Louis, also known as the swag masta from Doncaster." I laugh. Louis had a quiff as well, but he had hazel/blue eyes.

"I knew you were from Yorkshire area after I heard you talk"

"Where are you from?"

"Wiltshire, but as you may know, I live in Cheshire."