"Merle, I don't want any trouble. Let me go," I reasoned with Merle. He laughed coldly.

"You kick my gun away and now you're askin for sometin," Merle said. "No way missy."

I heard the crunching of earth underfoot and Lori came around the corner of the cabin. Merle eyed her, a sick smirk on his face.

"What's going on?" Lori demanded, eyeing me.

"Merle showed up. We're taking care of it," I told her, warning her away with my eyes. She nodded.

"Rick isn't going to be happy," she said

"Officer Friendly? Oh, I've got a treat for him when he gets back," Merle said sinisterly.

Lori's face became hard with anger. She stalked forward and got face to face with Merle. "If you so much as touch my husband-"

"Officer Friendly is your husband? I guess now you must be screwing both him and Shane, huh?" Merle cut in.

Lori's face lost all color. I gave her a look, warning her away. "Lori, Leslie is inside. Please take her over to your place so Daryl, Merle and I can go inside and have a discussion," I told her. Lori nodded. "If Merle would let me go I could help you find everything inside."

Merle shot me a look and then removed his arm from my shoulders. "No funny business or it'll be worse next time missy," he warned. I shot him a dirty look and made my way past Daryl, giving him a pleading look. He understood.

Lori and I went into the house and I immediately went into my bedroom, where Daryl had laid Leslie, who was sound asleep and surrounded on all sides by pillows. Lori scooped her up and I rushed about trying to find everything Lori would need to take care of the baby.

Once I found everything, I handed Lori the bag. "Rick won't let him stay, I hope Daryl and you know that," Lori told me. I nodded. I knew very well that Rick wouldn't feel comfortable if Merle was staying so he wouldn't be able to.

"I know. But I don't think Merle is going to listen. He is Merle. I've never heard good things about him," I said. Lori nodded. "I will let you know what's going on if Rick isn't back first."

Lori nodded and made her way towards the door. She went back to her cabin. Merle saw her holding the baby. "You been busy while I was gone little brother?" Daryl glared at Merle. "Must not be yours then eh?"

 "Alright. Inside," I said.

"I ain't takin' no orders from a woman," Merle said.

"You will if you don't want to sleep outside," I said to him. He just smirked. We all three went inside and Merle flopped down on the couch, sprawling out like he owned the place.

"So, baby brother, what's this bitch to you?" Merle asked Daryl with a smirk. I sat down on the loveseat across from Merle. Daryl looked at the both of us, trying to decide whom he should sit by. Eventually, I won out, but probably only because Merle was taking up so much space.

"I asked you a question," Merle said forcefully. Daryl gave me a sideways look. What were we?

"That's not what we're here for Merle. We're here for you. And right now-" I attempted.

"Keep your nose in your own business, missy," Merle shot out, interrupting me. I snapped my mouth shut and glared at him. "I bet you two are together, am I right?" Merle asked. But he went on before Daryl or I could say anything. "There must be somtin' wrong with ya. No girl as pretty as you would be with a pussy like my brother. So let me guess..." Merle said, tapping his chin with his finger. "She doesn't put out," Merle assumed. Daryl glared at Merle, who chuckled. "Strike one. Two more tries for ol' Merle," he said, returning to tapping his chin. "She's got that baby," Merle said. I shook my head. Really, were we really sitting here doing this? "No? Strike two for Merle. Better get this one or I'll be out," he smirked evilly. "You can't have babies, can ya missy?" Merle said, so much meanness in his voice I couldn't take it. I stood up and stormed from the cabin, then stopped, leaning against the railing of the small porch.

How dare he walk into my camp and treat me like shit! He was lucky that I hadn't had my gun with me because I would've surely killed him if I had. He was an asshole and I was grateful that when Rick got back he'd be booted out. I didn't want him around myself and I certainly didn't want him around Leslie or any of the other kids. Lori would be having the baby soon and Merle did not need to be around that.

I heard the door open behind me and I turned to see Daryl coming out. "You alright?" Daryl asked.

"When Rick gets back and sees Merle he is going to want him gone. And I do too," I said bluntly. Daryl looked at me, confused. "Look, you saw what happened earlier. And then he went inside and started shooting his mouth off. I don't want him here."

"He's my brother," Daryl said a bit angrily. "If he goes, I go."

I gaped at him open mouthed. Was he serious about that? "Look, Daryl, you don't have to go with Merle. He's survived this long-"

"You don't get it do you? He's my brother. I can't leave him like I did last time. Last time he cut of his own fucking hand for Christ sakes," Daryl snapped.

"Yeah, and if your brother hadn't been left on the roof and cut off his hand, I wouldn't be here," I reasoned. His face became hard.

"Don't make me choose, Rosaline. Because that's not fair to either of us," Daryl insisted angrily.

"Fine. We can work something out with Merle now but I'm not promising that Rick will let him stay," I told him. "I'm setting some ground rules." Daryl nodded.

I went back inside, Daryl leading the way. I stood in front of Merle, my arms crossed. Merle just smirked. "If you're staying, I'm laying down some ground rules. First, you are not allowed in Lilly's loft. And Lilly is not allowed in your bedroom. In fact, you aren't allowed to bring any woman in the house. Second, you will keep your room clean and tidy and you will help with chores around the house and in the group. No exceptions. Third, at the first sign of an outburst or disobedience you are out of here. Do you understand?" I demanded.

Merle gave me a sickly sweet smile. "If your done playing boss now, I'm going to take a nap sweetheart," Merle said, standing and stretching.

"Oh, no, Merle. I told you that you would be helping around here and you are. Starting now. You're going to clean the bathroom," I told him, copying his sickly sweet tone and smile. He glared at me.

"I ain't doin' no work when there's a healthy bitch here able to do it," he snapped.

"Well then you can sleep outside on the ground," I said sweetly.

Merle grumbled but then made his way down the hall to the bathroom. I turned to Daryl who seemed to be fighting off a smirk.

"Well, that went better than I thought it would," I said. Daryl nodded.

"I'm going to check on Lori and Leslie," I told Daryl. He nodded, and I made my way outside. It wasn't even noon yet, and I'd seen more action today than I had in days.

Hello readers! This was my second favorite chapter to write, only to chapter 45! I hope you like this one!

I'm sorry it's been a while since my last update on my other fanfic, Georgia on My Mind, but I have been very busy and the chapter I am working on is taking a lot of effort. So it'll be up soon, but I'm not sure when.

www.teespring.com/seany2 CALLING ALL SEAN CLARK GIRLS!!!!  For those of you who know who Sean Clark is here is a shirt that my friend designed if anyone is interested! One of them is gonna be given to him personally by her if she gets the minimum order of 10 by the 8th! So please don't tell him!! Shirts are $17 plus $3.85 (I'm not sure how much it is outside of USA but they can be shipped there!!) She need 10 reserved by the 8th!! It would mean a lot to her if you would order one! 

So, what do you guys think? Will everything work out between Merle and Rosaline, or will Daryl and Merle end up leaving? What do you think Rick will say? Will they have to move on soon? Will everyone on the run come back okay? Let me know in the comments!

And, as always, don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!