Chapter 36

When my eyes opened, I didn't see Daryl anywhere, which wouldn't have surprised me if it hadn't been so dark out still. Sighing, I knew I had to go look for him, even if I knew he wouldn't be happy after what happened earlier. I was about to get up when I heard a girlish giggle rising through the air, and then a gruff chuckle following closely behind.

I was very confused. What the hell was going on? There weren't any people around here as far as we knew. And that giggle was a little too girlish and flirtatious for me. Pulling on my boots, I unzipped the tent and stomped out.

Daryl was sitting around a fire and two very young and very pretty girls who seemed to be twins were sitting on either side of him. They were dark haired and had high cheekbones. They're matching green eyes shone in the firelight like emeralds, and their fair skin rounded everything off.

"What is this?" I demanded, making all of them jump. Daryl turned around and glared at me, like I had ruined something for him. But both of the girls eyes lit up.

"You must be Rosaline," said one.

"We've heard so much about you," said the other. Now I was completely confused.

"Who the hell are you?" I demanded quite rudely.

"I'm Rose, and this is my sister Lilly," said the girl to Daryl's left. I huffed, narrowing my eyes at Daryl.

"May I have a word with you?" I snapped.

"Certainly," he said with equal force.

I turned on my heel, stalking away from the fire. When I felt that there was enough distance between us and the two girls, I turned around abruptly. Daryl almost walked into me.

"Who are those two bitches that are sitting in my camp?" I spat. Daryl shook his head, smirking.

"See, your problem is that you think this is your camp," Daryl said evilly.

"It is mine! And I don't want those teenage skanks around here!" I yelled.

"They aren't teenagers! They were nurses for Christ sakes! They'd be a good asset to us if you'd just look past the fact that they're women," Daryl spat.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I spit out angrily. I was going to kill him any minute.

He didn't answer, just stared off behind me into the forest, his mouth in a hard line and his eyes were dark and cold.

"Fuck it. You keep them around if you want to, but I won't be around much longer if you do," I threatened. He shook his head.

"That's not fair. Don't do that," he snapped.

"You leave me no choice, Daryl. You fucking bring these girls into the group without consulting me first and then expect me to be totally fine with it? That's not going to happen. So go on, have your fun with the shallow ass teenage girls, but don't expect me to be around while you do," I said, stalking back to the tent.

Crying out in frustration, I kicked the sleeping bag. I didn't want anyone else in the group, especially not those two bimbos. This was the last straw. I was so fucking done.

I could hear my blood pump in my ears, and it only became worse when I heard that girlish giggle again. That's when I lost it.

Grabbing Daryl's pistol, I unzipped the tent and stormed out, my gun drawn on both of them. They lifted both hands into the air and then backed up a step.

Daryl jumped to his feet. "Are you fucking crazy? What the hell has gotten into you?" he demanded.

"I want you two gone by the time I count to three or I will shoot you both, do you understand me?" I asked. They nodded quickly, the fear clearly showing in their eyes.

I laughed without humor at how weak and useless they both were. Neither of them seemed to have a weapon, and if they did, they must've been to afraid to use it. They cowered away from me like animals in a trap.

I was so focused on the two girls, that I didn't notice Daryl walking up behind me until I felt the blow to the back of my head and then fell to the ground, falling into darkness.

Hello! It seems there is suddenly some competition, huh?

So tell me what you think! Is Rosaline overreacting about the situation? Was it out of line for Daryl to accept strangers into the group without consulting Rosaline first? What do you think is in store for them next? Let me know in the comments.

And don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!

P.S. My original story, called the Runaways, will be slowly uploaded onto this wonderful site for all of you loyal and amazing fans to read. It is already written, so it's just uploading, so I am going to try to take it slow and only update 3 times a week max on that story. But do not be alarmed, because I will get it up and going. I hope you enjoy it and thank you for reading!