alien x human (JOSHLER/FRERARD)

Start from the beginning

Josh frowned, pretending to gag as Frank rolled his eyes.

"We're both provoked by your couple-ness." Tyler explained. Josh nodded in agreement.

"Oh, look who's talking, Tyler Possessive Joseph!"

Tyler looked down, eyes castes to the floor as his expression dulled in mock sadness. His voice wavered as he looked toward the shorter man.

"You hurt my feelings," his eyebrows scrunched together, and Frank laughed.

"Oh, boohoo, Mr. Krabs."

Josh wrapped their hands around Tyler, glaring at Frank. They stuck their tongue out.

"Rat!" Tyler yelled playfully.

Gerard rolled their eyes, signing a not-so-pleasant gesture as they mimicked a 'thank you', except under their chin.

"Gee," Frank's voice shifted to a playful disapproval as he said, "that's not nice."

Gerard smiled, nuzzling their head into Frank's neck.

Tyler huffed sarcastically. "The gay is so strong here,"—he swatted at the air—"it's blinding!"

Frank raised a triumphant middle finger at the boy, laughing as he did so.

Josh's mouth fell into a perfect 'o', pointing at Frank accusingly.

Tyler smiled, whispering a few words of assurance into their ear. They nodded, laughing.

"We're all secretly eight-years-old, Iero." Tyler sang.

Frank nodded, sipping his beer as Gerard tilted their coffee into their mouth.

Then, the ring of a bell echoed in the air as a tall man and two younger girls walked in. He wore a red bandana, blonde hair framed in a tight ponytail as he walked in, seemingly sneering at the couples.

"White man, two o' clock," Frank whispered. Tyler stuffed down a laugh as he added, "Probably a republican."

Frank chuckled, eyeing the man carefully.

The stranger's lips moved in what seemed to read as an insult, glaring at the evidently gay group of friends.

Tyler's eyes lit up as he tapped Frank's shoulder.

"Watch this."

Tyler then proceeded to reach over and stroke Josh's hand, pecking his lips quickly as he turned to see the man's reaction.

He watched in horror, hatred spreading over his face.

Josh smiled, turning toward the man as he, yet again, stuck out a pink tongue.

The man rolled his eyes, pulling the two girls close as he eyed Josh dreadfully.

"Disgusting homosexuals," he muttered audibly.

At that, Frank stood, smiling innocently as he pulled Gerard up, holding their hand and raising it as he stood on his tiptoes, kissing the alien passionately.

At that, the man shrieked, covering the girls' eyes as he sprinted out of the restaurant.

At that, Tyler and Josh fell into a fit of laughter as Frank pulled away from Gerard.

Gerard was smiling wide, signing toward Frank hurriedly as he returned the kiss with a brief smooch to the head.

"That was amazing." Tyler whistled. Thankfully, they were the only ones in the building.

"Thank you very much," Frank and Gerard sat, finishing their drinks. "I'm always a slut for scaring the homophobes," Frank mused.

Tyler smiled. "Agreed."

Gerard signed in short approval.

Josh texted a brisk, "me af."

And the group lived happily ever after.
-
what is this lmao

hope u guys enjoyed and ily and sry thsi sucks

-Kyra