Chapter 8

Paris' POV:

Whenever he told me he'd still love me even though id look different i couldn't help but smile. I walked out of the room to wash out my hair. I was quite excited to see the results.

It about 5 minutes to wash it out. I look down at the water and its completely blue, i cant even see my feet. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body. I look down at my feet and they're stained blue.

I walk out the bathroom and into my room. I sit down on my bed still in my towel. the mattress weighed down a bit whenever I sat down which made Tate look up at me. The fact that i was still in my towel made a smirk appear on his face and his eyebrows were raised. I picked up my pillow and threw it at him while smiling. He got up laughing and walked out my room shutting the door behind him.

I got dressed into my All Time Low; "Wishing on a star that's just a satellite" shirt and my black pleather leggings. I went over to my mirror and brushed out my hair. I then picked up my blow dryer and again blow dried my hair which again took about ten minutes. I straightened my hair, too.

When i was done, i unplugged my straightener and got up and walked towards my bedroom door to open it. I open it and find Tate waiting outside of it. He got up and was like 3 inches away from my face and smiled. I smiled too. He kissed me and we started backing up into my room and we broke apart and smiled and giggled.

We still had our hands on eachother's waists and he removed one hand of his and shut the door behind him. He picked me up and we got on my bed. He was practically on top of me now. We were smiling still and he kissed me again. He rolled to his side and i did the same. We were still kissing and then we pulled apart and glared into each other's eyes. He was on his back now and i was laying my head just above his heart. I was listening to his heart beat ever so calmly.

The sound of his heartbeat calmed me and i ended up falling asleep. He ended up falling asleep shortly after i did. It was only 5:30 at the time. We both woke up  few hours later and it was 9:00.

"Hey blueberry." he said to me smiling.

"*giggles* Hi." i said to him.

I looked over at my clock.

"Oh my god, we slept for 3 and a half hours." i said shocked.

"Yeah, i know right. I cant believe its 9:00." he told me.

"Hey, maybe you could stay?" i asked him.

"I could call my mom and ask, hold on." he said getting out his phone from his back pocket.

I layed there as he called her. By the sound of their conversation, he could stay.

"I can stay." he told me smiling.

"Great." i said smiling leaning up to kiss him.

In the middle of our kiss, my mom walked in.

"Hey Paris, hows it-" she was cut off when she saw us kissing and continued, "Oh, okay looks like its going great. So Tate, are you staying?"

"Yes, he is." i answered for him.

"Oh, alright, thanks for asking for my approval." she said sarcastically.

"Mom, stop it. I knew you would be okay with it." i told her laughing.

"I know i know, it is." she said laughing with me.

I look over at Tate and hes looking at me smiling.

"Your hair looks great by the way." she told me.

"Thanks." i said to her smiling.

She just smiled at me.

"Well, ill give you guys some privacy," she said. "Just don't do anything if you know what i mean."

"Mom!" i said while throwing a pillow at the door as she shut it.

i could hear her devious laugh getting softer and softer as she walked down the hallway.

"Hey, i have been meaning to ask you, when's your birthday?" he asked me.

Now realizing that my birthday is in less than a week i replied, "In less than a week actually."

"Oh, really? Turning 17 right?" he asked me.

"yep. i cant believe i forgot." i told him.

"You forgot about your own birthday?" he asked me laughing.

"Yeah, its just whenever you came into my life the only thing i think about is you. So i haven't really thought about my birthday." i told him honestly.

"Awe, that's sweet." he said to me smiling.

I just smiled in return and started thinking about what i wanted to do for my birthday.

But, then my thoughts were interrupted about having to go to school tmrw.

"Oh my god, i have my first day of school tmrw." i thought out loud.

"Oh, right, school. You're going to my school right?" he said.

"Yeah, actually. I forgot about that, too. Your mom and my mom were talking about it and my mother told me bout it." i told him.

"Great, i get to see your beautiful face everyday." he smiled.

I just smiled and said, "I'm terrified to meet new people, Tate. I am probably going to take one step into my class and have a break down right then and there."

"Don't worry, I'll be there. I wont let anything happen to you." he said ever so sweetly.

I lied my hand on top of his and replied, "Thank you." and smiled.

"No problem." he said smiling and kissed me on my nose.

That was literally so cute that i let out a giggle.

I looked over at the time and realized that it was almost 12 in the morning.

"Hey, we both need to get to bed, its almost 12 AM and we have school tomorrow." i told him.

He simply replied an, "Okay."

We both got under the covers and I reached over to the stand next to my bed and plugged my phone into its charger and set an alarm for 6:30 AM.

I was definitely not looking forward to waking up that early.

I locked my phone and rolled back over to face Tate. He smiled and wrapped his one arm around me. I buried my head into his chest once again and he whispered, "Goodnight."

And i replied with the same words and he kissed me on the top of my head.

Now i go to sleep and wake up the next morning to live the horrors in the death trap i call hell, but they call school.