The SMC

APHMAU's POV
I walk down the hallway towards the silhouettes at the door, slowly, I try to figure out for sure who they were, and if who the people were who I thought they were... I don't know what I'd do... I keep walking slowly up to them. I see them finally, I say, "Oh my Irene..." I then got lightheaded, and then all went black.
          **************************
I wake up in the bed of my house, and let out a sigh of relief. It was just a dream! But then I groan, as a pain came to my forehead: No!!! It wasn't a dream... But that means... Oh, I was so mean to Aaron about it- he was really right! That was going to take a lot of time to sink in... But who brought me to my house?! Oh, Irene help me- but wait! Kaetlyn must have found out! Unless... No way, nah... She can't be... Then I see Aaron next to my bed. "Okay, so... you had quite a reaction to who was in the SMC group... Now that I'm guessing that you've taken it all in, do you want to come out and talk with all of us?" 'In no way have I taken everything in yet!' I think to myself, but don't say it aloud. "Sure," I say, as I get up and slowly walk down to the kitchen with my head down, blushing. I might be a bit embarrassed at my reaction that I had earlier. I walk into the living room where Dante, Laurence, Garroth, Kaetlyn, Jeffory, Nicole, Travis, and Aaron next to me. "So it's really you guys...?" I ask, amazed. They all nodded. "Then if all of you knew about the SMC then how did I not?" I asked. Dante replied: "We found out shortly before you. We thought it was a joke too, if that makes you feel better. Are you sure if you want to join, Aph?" "Why not..." I say, nervous. Laurence says that he's sure that I'll be a great fighter with them, and everyone agrees. "Aphmau, do you want to head back down to the quarters?" Garroth asks, "We can all take a picture with all our suits on" he laughs. I giggle and agree, I wanted to see how this 'Lady Thor' suit fits me...