Last Chapter.

:(

No ones pov.

Everyone sat in front of the most beautiful white casket any one had ever seen. As you looked around the room you seen plenty of broken hearts.

Mike and Clara Jauregui lost their daughter. They will never be able to hold there baby girl in their arms or hear her sweet voice. All they have left are memories that will slowly fade away.

Ally,Dinah, and Normani lost their best friend. Even though they knew Lauren did it for her daughter it killed them inside knowing that she is gone.

Zoey, Chloe, Aden.

The three kids can't really wrap their head around their mother never coming home. Chloe sits in her room and clings to the mothers day card her mom will never open. She clings to pictures and even a piece of paper that had nonsense scribbled on it. For now' on she wasn't anyone's silly rabbit. Her body aches from all of the tears and she knows her mother loves her but she is scared she will forget.

Zoey lost their only person who knew how she felt. She lost her shoulder to cry on her late night talk buddy and most of all the most important person in her life. As she looks at that casket that will not be lowered into the ground she knows she will always have a piece of her mother.

Aden. The small nine year old boy lost his mom. Thanks person who pushed him to do baseball and never once let him give up. He lost the person he would run to during a storm or when he was hurt. He lost the person that told him it was going to be alright no matter what.

Camila. She lost her one and only. Her ride or die. her best friend, her wife. Camila will never be able to hold Lauren close in her sleep. She won't ever be able to kiss her soft lips or look into her eyes. She won't ever fall in love again, she won't ever be able to forgive her self for leaving things unsaid. Lauren wanted to be cremated and to Camila that's harder than barring her. She has to let fire engulf her wife's body and all she gets back are ashes that weigh, 4 pounds.

Arctica walked up to the podium and looked at her mother in the beautiful bed. She sat her papers down and let out a shaky breath and then looked up at all of the people in the room.

"For the first 4 years of my life all I had was my mom. I remember sleeping in her room and we would watch Dora the explorer till I fell asleep. When I was a month old she thought she lost me. I had to have a heart surgery because the bone around my chest area wouldn't move for my heart to grow. She took a chance and had me do the surgery and dealt with four years of chest pains and sleepless nights because she was scared at any second I would stop breathing. When I was 4 I met my beautiful mother Camila Cabello. She was only in my life a week before they were told I would have to have another surgery and before I went in a room she sent my mom and I a stuffed bear. It told the story of how my parents fell in love but one line I hold close to me and that's Wait for me to come home. And that's because before they took me into the room for my surgery the doctor let me listen to the song again. The doctors told my mom about a experimental surgery where they can use a laser to open up that area so the heart could grow and I would never have to worry about it again. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. My heart grew at a quick pace and became to big for the cavern and I had a heart attack that sent me into compleat heart failure and I needed a heart. I will never know how my mother made the decision to give me hers but I could never thank her enough and neither could her first grand child. Before I came here I asked my doctor to record something for all of you." Arctica took a step off of the podium and walked over to Camila and and made her stand up. A heart beat filled the room and Arctica placed her mother's hand on top of her wife's heart that now took company in Arctica's chest.

"She said wait till she comes home." Camila whispered and Arctica pulled her mother into a hug as the beat looped through the room.

"She is home."