chapter 4

Lauren's pov.

I laid in bed with Camila in my arms. Of course the sex we just had was amazing but I want to know what led to it. I sighed and shifted so I could lay Camila down. I picked up the blankets and tucked them around her before I kissed her head. I walked into the kitchen and I heard Camilas phone ring. With out thinking I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Yes I am looking Camila Cabello."

"This is her wife may I ask who is calling?"

"Ahh, Lauren long time no see." The voice said and I realized that the woman's voice was familiar.

"Shinu?" I asked and I heard a small laugh.

"Yes, how are you?' She asked and I scuffed. The last time I seen her I carried Camila out of her house because she passed out.

"What do you want?" I spat and she sighed.

"I want to meet my grand daughter Lauren." I laughed and shook my head.

"Good bye sinu." I said and tossed the phone back on the table. I walked down to the basement and walked down to the safe. I put in the code and checked to see if Camila put the papers she had in her hand in there but she didn't. I walked back upstairs giving up on finding anything because if she wants me to know she will tell me. I walked back into my room and seen Camila awake holding the sheet tight against her body. A look of hate and confusion was written across her face.

" what's wrong?" I asked and she shook her head and threw the sheet off of her. I wrinkled my eyebrows but she opened her legs showing me all of her glory.

"Take me Lauren." She said and as bad as I wanted to I shook my head and laid back down on the bed. I pulled Camila to me and at first she pulled away but then Relaxed.

"I love you." I told her and she nodded her head. I kissed her nose and rubbed my hand up and down her back. Her brown eyes were still filled with hurt but now it was a look of determination on her face.

"Camila what were those papers?" I asked and she pulled away and stood up walking towards our bathroom.

"As if you don't know Lauren, after all you sent them to me." She said and looked at the floor. I walked over to her and put my hands on her arms.

"Look at me." I said and her brown eyes slowly lifted.

"I love you and I can honestly stand here and say that I would do anything for you all you have to do is ask." I said and with out hesitation she opened her mouth.

"Give me a baby." She said and I sighed.

"Camila we can't have a baby." I said and she pushed me away.

"Right, because your divorcing Me right? That's why you don't want any more kids and that's why you have been so distant. I want a baby Lauren and all you want is a way out. So what, now that I know how are you going to do this are you going to take the kids? I'll tell you this now Jauregui, you will not take them from me! You say you love me but its all a damn lie! If you loved me you would stay true to our vows! I understand I'm not as beautiful or as Tight as I was before but don't you think I realize that! Hell Lauren I'm falling apart. And all you see me as is your ex-wife!" She yelled and pushed me away. She grabbed her clothes and slipped them back on but as she reached for the door I grabbed her and pulled her back to me.

"Your not going anywhere!" I yelled and she tried to get away but I didn't let her.

"I have no fucking clue what you are talking about! I love you Camila and. Would never divorce you. I took those vows seriously." I said and she shook her head and walked out the door. I chased after her and she walked down the basement stairs. I stopped at the door knowing she couldn't leave the house that way. Quickly she came back up the stairs and pushed the packet at me.