Chapter 22

Hey everyone!

I finally have chapter twenty-two out! It's longer than past chapters, which I'm happy with.

Please comment/vote. I've put together an idea from one of my readers, given to me on another chapter and one that a reader gave me last chapter. So, I've made a compromise and grouped them together to fit into my other new idea which may or may not be the end of my story. It depends if any of you lovely readers have anymore ideas in those amazing minds of yours.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Twilight Saga. I own Jamie, Raphael, Anthony and Jamie's friends.

Chapter twenty-two: Evening Wonder.

Alice’s POV

I was strangely excited, with a bit of nervousness hiding underneath. Tonight, after school, Anthony was taking me to an art gallery in Seattle. I’ve never been to one – that I can remember – and I wanted to experience what it was like to go on a sort of date with a boy.

Yes, I was about four years older than Anthony, minus the hundred years as a vampire, but he didn’t need to know that. As far as he knew, I was an adopted fifteen year old Mississippi girl who lost both her parents and younger sister.

Throughout the school day, I could barely keep still. I was constantly bouncing lightly in my seat or chewing on my bottom lip or even twirling my short choppy locks of dark hair between my slender pale fingers.

Classes went by in blurs of colour and sound. That is until lunch came along.

Jasper seemed tense which was obviously making Edward tense who in turn was making the ever unobservant Bella confused. A tornado of emotions was slowly building around our table, threatening to explode into chaos at any possible moment.

That is until Anthony came over and the whole thing blew up into a mega blast of bone rattling feelings which Jasper was clearly magnifying. And that is how I ended up outside the chemistry hall, my phone in my hand, frantically texting Anthony, or as I liked to call him, Tony.

The bomb Jasper created was felt across the whole cafeteria. Students went rigid and uptight. Their moods went from happy and carefree to suspicious and angry in about two point one seconds. I was so sure a fight would have broken out if Edward hadn’t kicked Jasper in the shin. That snapped him out of his haze and everyone went back to normal.

But I didn’t stick around. I quickly dumped my tray and hurried in the direction Anthony headed in. Jasper must have been projecting fear towards him because the look in Tony’s eyes when Jasper’s gaze met his was blood chilling.

I then took out my phone and texted him quickly. He answered pretty quickly for someone affected by manipulated emotions. Soon, I had assured him that everything was okay and that my ‘brother’ was overprotective. One problem was eventually solved and I was back to being excited for my date.