Emergency room again

The ambulance ride to the hospital was silent and awkward.

Every time the ambulance drew over a bump Claire would scream in pain and Hunter would glue his eyes on her like she was dying.

After what seemed like forever the ambulance pulled up to the hospital.

The paramedics loaded Claire out of the ambulance and rushed her into the emergency room.

Hunter follows behind and stays as close as he possibly can.

They enter the ER and rush through the waiting room and through a big set of white doors that say "staff and emergency admittance only"

Hunter is stopped by a doctor, Hunter tries to past him but the doctor tries to calm him down explaining "he can't go in there and they are going to do their best to treat Claire"

Hunter stands there with his hands on his head in tears, this was all his fault and Claire might never be the same all because of him.

Hunter goes and finds a seat in the waiting room.

He is there for what seems like forever until a nurse comes out and asks him a few questions likes what happened and if he knew a way that they could contact Claire's parents. He answered them to the best of his ability but he didn't really know Claire, actually he didn't know her at all. He also didn't know why she fell or even really how.

Hunter didn't know a lot of things in that moment but he did know one thing.

he cares about Claire, A lot.

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm so evil, like the worst evil. Sorry for such a short update but the good stuff is just around the corner and I need to get all the lame stuff out of the way. Anyway hope you enjoyed this short but dramatic update, there will be more very soon. Love you guys. Oh and thanks for all the comments you guys have been leaving it's great to hear from you guys.<3 Erika