solider

Katya knew something was different from the moment she woke up. 

She could feel the slight shift in the air that happened in the compound when it was opened to the outside world. Somebody had entered. 

She didn't know who but she could tell that somebody from the outside world was present in their area. 

Katya and Natalia shared a look, the two confirming what they had felt. 

Over the past couple of weeks the two have grown close again. Before the recital competition was tough and the two had drifted. But now that they both had extremely expensive prices on their heads the two felt at ease to be somewhat friendly again. 

Natalia and Katya stood side by side as they led the rest of the girls to the main room. 

The two nodded before going to open the door. Katya crouched down in front of the door as she heard the sound of a safety being clicked off on a gun. The red head swung the door open, stepping behind the wall as Katya ducked into the room and rolled to the side. 

Three rounds were fired off, each aiming for the now open door. 

The other black widows dodged the bullets easily although they weren't as prepared as the two before them. Once the gun was lowered Katya motioned the girls to enter the room. 

The winter solider stared blankly at the girl, nodding in agreement with Madame B. She was right when she said they would be able to avoid the attack. 

However he was surprised by the raven haired girls reaction. Instead of ducking away from the attack she charged forward, already ready with a counter attack. She swung her leg out, kicking the back of the solider's knee. 

He was so busy observing her bravery that he hadn't even realized that she was practically under him. 

The solider stumbled, barley recovering in time to counter the next attack. Expecting a punch to the face the man raised his arms to block when Katya changed her direction completely, snatching the menacing knife hidden on the mans hip. 

And in one fluid motion the teenager was behind him, holding the knife to his neck. His eyes widened only a fraction and when he lowered his arms he then realized that the red head who opened the door was now before him with his own gun pointed at his head. 

Madame B smirked. She was beyond proud of her girls. 

The winter solider grinned under his mask. 

This was going to be fun

.

n/a; I suck, I really need to update all of my stories. Don't do IB my friends, it takes over your life.