S E V E N

Tris

Today is the day. I finally get to go to the police about the kidnapping and what Peter did to me for the past year. I walk around Chicago my mind wandering to random things. I stop and look at a sculpture that is almost like falling water. I pick it up and examine it more closely. It's almost see through, yet it has a solid matte colour not like glass. The colour reminds me of Fours eye. That deep ocean blue that I want to melt in every time I look into them. The way they hold curiosity, kindness, bravery, softness, and strength. I love- i cut my thoughts off. Wait I'm talkin about I guy I hardly even know. He could be a serial killer for all I know and I'm over here thinking like it's mad love. I don't even know what love is! I shake my head trying to clear my thoughts, set the beautiful sculpture down and make my way to the police station. I walk into the lobby to see a middle aged woman sitting behind the desk.

"Hi my name is Tori. How can I help you?" I look at her like she's crazy and with a look that says are you serious.

"Id like to talk to the captain, please." I say rolling my eyes.

"Right this way," she says nodding her head to get me to follow her. I follow right behind her as she walks down hallway after hallway. She stops at a big mahogany door and says

"Here is the captains office have a nice day," she then scurries off back to her desk. I knock on the door and hear a deep voice

"Come in" the voice booms. I slowly open the door and make my way in. "Have a seat" he says not looking up from his paperwork. I sit down in one of the chairs and it makes a loud squeak. He looks up annoyed and gasps.

"Beatrice Prior," he says with disbelief clear in his voice.

"We thought you were dead we looked for months!"

"I've been sorta running and hiding for a little while," I say looking down at my feet.

"We are so glad we found you. Do you know where Peter Hayes is hiding?" I shake my head

"But I do have one idea to where he might be," I say "That is...."