F I V E

Four

I watch the girl run away. She was so different than all the others. She didn't swoon over me like all the other girls did because who wouldn't? I'm Four Eaton for gods sake! Instead of swooning over me, she cowered away in fear and looked like she was terrified by me. I snap out of my trance and see a glimpse of her blonde hair and short figure starting to disappear.

"Hey wait!" I shout and run after her. I grab her wrist and spin her around so she will face me.

"W-what do you w-want f-from me?" She stutters out and begins to lean backwards away from me. I feel a ping of hurt but I ignore it.

"What's your name?" I ask curious

"T-tris" she says. Tris. It sounds so familiar yet I can't put my finger on it.

"Do you know who I am?" She shakes her head. "You're kidding me right?" She shakes her head again. "Four Eaton? Famous pop star? Ring a bell?" I question. Once again she shakes her head. I sigh.

"Let me go," Tris says confidently. I realize I am still holding onto her wrist and I immediately let go and apologize.

"Here," I say while scribbling my number on a piece of paper.

"Call me sometime" I say then walk off thinking about Tris' blue-grey eyes that demand attention. I sigh and walk back to my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I was looking at my latest chapters and I realized how short they are and I'm going to try to make them longer.