14: Shopping Day

This post is just bc I haven't been active in a while. I'll definitely post a longer part 2. {not edited}

YN's POV:

I felt someone kicking my face lightly. I opened my eyes to see a freshly pedicured foot in my face. I sat up in the bed only to find Janae, Michelle, and Skye bunched up into my bed. How the hell? I shrugged it off and laid back into the bed.

Soon enough, the owner of the foot kicked me once again. I pinched the sole of the foot, making Michelle yelp and sit up. If looks could kill, I would be six-feet under.

"Stop looking at me like that. You're the one who kicked me in my face...TWICE!" I stated. She continued to glare at me, but she finally gave up and laid back down, being sure to move her feet away from my face.

I continued to stay sitting up in the bed since I'm no longer sleepy. I saw my phone lying on the bed-side table. I picked it up finding just a few notifications. I decided to text Devin because I'm trying to find out how they ended up in our bed instead of him.

Text Convo:

YN: so like..where r u?

Immediately, my phone buzzed, alerting me that he texted back.

Devin: I'm on the floor
YN: ...😂 what?
Devin: the girls came last night and I let them in. they took my spot on the bed and made me sleep on the floor.

I didn't reply, instead I stood up and walked over to the other side of the bed. He looked up from his phone with a smile on his face.

"Lay down with me," he suggested. I agreed and laid beside him. Honestly, it wasn't too bad. He had a nice set-up down here.

He pulled me into his chest and kissed the top of my head.

"Why did they come in here?" I questioned lowly.

Before Devin could answer, Sky interrupted by answering,"because the boys left and went somewhere and we all got bored so we came in here." She scared Devin and I both because we weren't expecting her to be awoke.

"Why did they leave me?" Devin asked.

"Hmmm...I guess because no one likes you," I responded jokingly. He just huffed and laid back.

I began to fall back asleep until I felt a sharp pain in my thigh. I immediately jumped up, hitting my head on the side of the bed. I place placed my hand on the top of my head as I pouted my lips.

I look down to my thigh to see that Janae's foot was placed there. She was sitting up in the bed with her legs handing off.

"Sorry, I had to pee, but I didn't know you were on the floor," she apologized as she ran off into the bathroom.

"Ha, at least people don't step on me," Devin joked, finally having a comeback from earlier. I rolled my eyes and pinched his arm which caused him to slightly whine.

"We should go to the mall," Michelle suggested,"we've been here for 2 days and we haven't been shopping yet. We only have 5 days left."

"I could use a new bathing suit," Skye agreed. I nodded my head in agreement. I could use a little shopping spree.

"Yea, but it's girls only," Janae stated, scolding Devin as she walked out of the bathroom.

"I don't want to go anyways," Devin shrugged, going into the bathroom.

"Y'all should go to your rooms and get ready, so we can leave soon" I suggested. They all stood and grabbed the things they brought over.

"We'll meet here in an hour or so," Skye informed as she closed the door behind her. Why do they like my room so much?

After everyone finished getting dressed, we headed towards Janae's car to go to the mall. Luckily, there was no traffic, which is kind of foreign to me. Michelle had her phone connected to the aux cord.