13: Monophobia

monophobia:
[mon-uh-foh-bee-uh]
the fear of being alone and having to cope without a specific person.

YN's POV:

The whole walk back to the hotel, Devin was all gloomy and in his feelings. It's like he spent the whole day with Drake. He's been kind of off since that incident with Dexter or whatever his name was. Devin was walking ahead of me.

"Hey wait up," I spoke as I jogged to catch up with Devin. I swear I heard him mumble something under his breath. He gone catch this fade if he don't chill out. I grabbed him by his arm and turned him so he could face me. He wouldn't even look me in my eyes. He has this unreadable face that I can't bear to look at.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked away once again. I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me.

"Answer me...please," I practically begged.

"I don't want to talk about it now," he admitted as he slipped out of my grip and continued to walk. I sighed and decided to give him some space.

When we got to the hotel room, he just sat on the bed and stared at the wall.

"Dev, you know you can tell me anything," I reminded as I sat on the floor in front of him. He sighed before he finally looked at me.

"It's just that, I love you. Honestly and truly. I know we first met and all, but I really believe that this is love at first sight. It's a type of love that I can't even find the words to explain. If I ever lost you, I there's no telling what I would do," he admitted. It caught me by surprise. Honestly, I think I was drooling because my mouth was hanging open for so long.

"See, this is why I didn't want to tell you," Devin groaned as he looked away yet again.

"No, no babe. You just caught me by surprise because honestly, I love you too. I would have never thought my chemistry partner, who I honestly didn't want to be partners with in the first place," he chuckled at that comment, "would be my crush then my boyfriend," I confirmed.

He looked at me and his eyes were watering and I'm pretty sure my eyes were also. He grabbed me by my hands and pulled me into his lap.

"Its just that I don't want to lose you. I would hate to live in a world without you," he stated,"seeing that dude talking to you just made me afraid and paranoid." A tear slipped down his cheek.

"Aw babe, don't worry about me leaving you. You're a great guy and I love you," I confirmed as I wiped the unwanted tear away with my thumb.

"Cuddle with me," he commanded, about to lay underneath the covers.

"Oh honey no. You're not getting sand in this bed," I said.

He chuckled and stood to go take a shower. As he was walking to the bathroom, I slapped his butt. He fanned my hand away and hurried into the bathroom. I giggled at his disliking of me touching his butt, but what I don't understand is the fact that he enjoys touching mine.

When the both of us finished our shower and finally laid comfortably in bed, we decided to just take a nap. I laid my head on Devin's chest and be played with my hair.

"You're so cute," he spoke as he kissed my forehead. A smile automatically appeared onto my face.

Right before we could both drift off into a much needed sleep, someone knocked on our door.

"It's me bitches! I have your stuff!" Janae basically shouted. Devin and I both groaned out of exhaustion and at the fact that we didn't want to leave our comfortable positions.

"So like...you gone go get it?" I asked. Devin's chest began to vibrate signaling that he was laughing.

"No, but you can," he responded,"but you have to give me a kiss before you move." I laughed in return. I'm just going to the door.

I sat up straddling his waist and I leaned down, both of our lips making contact with one another. His hands traveled to my butt and gave it a squeeze. My lips slightly parted in surprise and he took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our two tongues fought for dominance.

Before things could get too intimate, Janae banged on our door once again. I giggled at her impatience and walked over to the door, but of course not without Devin hitting my butt first.

Before I could even open the door fully, Janae threw our belongings into the room and walked away.

"Thanks hoe!" I shouted into the hallway as she walked back to her hotel room. She put up her middle finger which caused me to laugh.

I walked back into the hotel room, picking up our things and putting them on the nearest table.

"Hurry, my chest is getting lonely over here," Devin whined. I giggled and climbed back into the bed. I gave Devin a peck on the lips before laying my head back into his chest.