It's Not What You Think

Your POV
It was nearly 1am and I couldn't sleep. I kept on hearing James' soft exhales. I turned to look at him- look at his soft features on his face. I soon realised I stared at him for nearly an hour! I couldn't help but notice James, who was twitching and turning. He must feel very uncomfortable. I decided to create a fort in the middle of my bed with cushions. Thoughts about waking James up occurred in my mind. No, he must think I am a creep. But then it is very uncomfortable on the floor. I decided to wake James up.

Y/N: James? (you called out softly)

There was no reply.

Y/N: James?

I watched James move swiftly, he grabbed on my arm and hugged it tightly. What the hell have I gotten myself into? Should I wake him up? I attempted to wake him up several times but not once did I get a response. Damn, he's a heavy sleeper! I could not move at all. However, as strongly tired as I was, I decided to sleep next to him, with distance of course.

End Of POV.

Around 9am James wakes up and sees you sleeping next to him, facing him but you still have your distance. Your straight hair is in front of your face, he tries to move your hair away from your face but he is scared in case he wakes you up and you freak. So what he does is he picks you up gently and he lays you into your bed, he slowly then moves your hair away from your face. He turns around and sees Kendall full on staring at him weirdly.

James: (whispers) Dude! You gave me a fright!!

Kendall: What were you doing picking Y/N up and putting her back into her bed?

You start moving

James: Dude. (He drags Kendall out of the door) What I seen when I woke up is Y/N on the floor sleeping next to me. With the distance of course (Emphasises that sentence) And then I decided to move her back to her bed.

Kendall: (unconvinced) Yeah okay.

James: Sound unconvinced all you want! Nothing happened between me and Y/N... I SWEAR!! She probably fell off the bed like she did the other day...

Kendall: (still unconvinced) Yeah Totally... (Laughs)

James: Kendall, Can You Believe a Girl like her who hates my guts Liking Me... THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON!!

Kendall: (sings) Okay... Whatever you say...(he goes downstairs)

Your POV

I woke up and I saw my self in my bed, I thought about what happened a while ago was it a dream? Most likely. But it felt so real. I stretched my  arm out to feel the cushion fort, looks like it wasn't a dream then but how did I get on the bed? What if James.. No no probably not but what if he did? I watch as James enters your room after having a shower, I seen that James was only wearing a towel on his waist, I quickly shut my eyes and stuff my face in my duvet

Y/N: JAMES!!! My poor innocent eyes, oh God please forgive me!!

I hear James laugh

James: I forgot my clothes in here.

I heard the bathroom door close and I finally took the duvet off my face which was now boiling due to the heat inside the duvet.

End of POV

You scroll through your phone waiting for James to exit the bathroom
The bathroom door finally clicks signalling James has gotten dressed you watch as James is outside your room to let you get dressed
You decide on wearing a big grey hoodie paired with some grey leggings and boots.. Your hair is in a bun. After you got dressed, James enters the room.

James: Y/N. I need to ask you something?

Y/N: What is it Maslow?

James: Did you fall off your bed... Again?

Y/N: (gulps) No! I am not clumsy Okay!

James: Wait.. Then how did you end up sleeping next to me?

Y/N: I'll tell you the truth. All night I kept on hearing you moving about, breathing weirdly. You looked uncomfortable and I tried waking you up saying you could move to my Bed and There could be a cushion line in the middle but what you are, Mr Maslow, is a deep sleeper. You tightly hugged my arm and I couldn't get out of your grip and I was dead tired too so I fell asleep next to you but I made sure I had my distance.

James: That's it?

Y/N: What do you mean That's it?

James: It's not that interesting.

Y/N: Well I am sorry that realism is a bit boring for YOU! (You chuck a empty water bottle on James)

James: Ow!

Y/N: (laughs) Maslow, how did I get back into my bed?

James: Oh I put you back in. You're not that heavy though. That's a good thing!!

Y/N: You carried me?!

James: Yeah so?...

Y/N: Nothing.

James: But the bad thing is, Kendall saw and he thinks there's something between us two.

Y/N: Say what now?! The only thing between me and you is HATE!! Don't worry I'll sort out Kendall.

James: Go Girl! (Laughs)

Y/N: Get a life James. (You go downstairs) SCHMIDT!! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Kendall: What is it Y/N...

Y/N: (You grab Kendall by his arm and pull him to the corner of the living room) What were you saying to James?! Are you out of your MIND!!

Kendall: What?

Y/N: There is NOTHING between me and James okay... NOTHING!!

Kendall: Then why did you fall asleep next to him? And then why did he gently pick you up and put you back in your bed?

Y/N: (you explain the whole story)

Kendall: (still unconvinced) Totally...

Y/N: Stop sounding unconvinced!! That is the TRUTH. And why would you even think I would go for someone like James.

Kendall: Probably because he's changed.

Y/N: What his appearance... That's it. His personality is still the same...

Kendall: Whatever you say. But it just shows me that you both are acting mature and you are not letting your kid selfish ways get into you.

Y/N: What are you talking about?! I honsestly give up.

Kendall: You two are starting your relationship... ALL OVER AGAIN.