I'm Sorry... I Guess

It was about 6pm which meant it was dinner time. No one cooked anything and you were in that lazy mood where you couldn't be asked to get up.

Y/N: Kendall! I'm hungry..

Logan: So am I!

Carlos: And ME!!

Kendall: Let's order Pizza.

Y/N: Yeah, Pizza sounds good.

Kendall: Logan, you come with me. We need to get some drinks as well.

Logan: Okay. (He put his jacket on and went with Kendall)

You noticed that since the incident, James did not come downstairs. You were relieved because you had a feeling of hatred towards him. But you also felt worried because you thought the hatred between you two had exceeded.

Y/N: Los?

Carlos: Yeah?

Y/N: Has James been upstairs the whole time?

Carlos: After your chilli water prank... Yeah. He has been upstairs the whole time.

Y/N: Carlos, you know it was a joke alright. I never knew it was going to hurt him that much.

Carlos: I know but jokes have limits too.

Y/N: But you should have seen how he travelled around my room shirtless... He even ruined my sleep by putting some crappy music on loud... AND Kendall is even a witness: James started chewing gum really loud to annoy me by making me remember that awful childhood I had.

Carlos: You're acting like kids! You can't hate each other all your life. You need to grow up. Both of you.

You nodded to what Carlos said and you spent your time playing games on your phone.

Upstairs: James sat on the floor, on his phone.

James POV:
Alright, I know me and Y/N hate each other but come on I didn't annoy her that much that she actually had to put Chilli powder in my water! I mean if she is trying to get me back because of what I did to her hair ages ago- she needs to grow up! Because I am not like that, I know I have changed. But around Y/N- I can't show it.

End Of POV

It's around 6:30 pm and Kendall and Logan had arrived with the Pizza & the drinks.

Kendall: FOOD IS HERE!

Y/N: Finally!

Kendall: Logan, go call James.

Your POV:
Kendall to Logan to call James. I gulped thinking what he would do when he comes downstairs. I mean I think he is pretty angry at me and I regret it but... It felt good at the time.
End Of POV

Logan: (he knocked on the door) James!

James: (he opened the door) Hey Logan.

Logan: Food is ready downstairs. Come and eat.

James: Nah. You guys eat first, when Y/N finishes then I'll come.

Logan: James, stop acting like a child and come and eat.

James: I'll come later. After Y/N has finished.

Logan: Whatever suits you then... Big Baby!

James: What did you call me Logie Bear?!

Logan: Touché. I won't call you Big Baby if you don't call me Logie Bear.

James: Deal. (He closed the door)

Carlos: Where's James?

Logan: (he looked at you) He said he'll come later and eat.

Y/N: (you sighed) I know James isn't going to come downstairs until I finish. So why don't you call him downstairs- and I'll eat later. (You got up and started walking upstairs)

Logan: Y/N. Get back down here and eat.

Y/N: I'll eat later- I'm fine. (You opened the door and you saw James looking at you with his sparkling hazel eyes)

James: Oh it's you.

Y/N: Who else is it supposed to be- Obama?

James: (dullingly) Ha Ha Ha. You are really funny (!)

Y/N: All I want to say to you is you can go downstairs and eat.

James: Alright then. (He walked towards you but you blocked his way without noticing) Excuse me?

Y/N: Oh right. (You moved out of the way and you sat on your bed)

15 minutes later

James came into your room and picked up some blankets and pillows.

Y/N: Where are you going?

James: Sleeping on the couch.

Y/N: Why?

James: Because I now realised there is no space for us both in this room.

Y/N: Fine then.

James: I heard you didn't eat... because of me.

Y/N: So?

James: Nothing... Nothing. (He walked towards the door)

Y/N: Maslow!! (You grabbed his wrist) Listen to me...

James looked at your hand which grabbed onto his wrist.

Y/N: Sorry. (You let go) I just want to say I do feel bad for the chilli powder trick/ incident. Whatever you wanna call it. So I guess I am sorry... But I still hate you.

James: I guess I accept your apology...

Y/N: (you half smiled) You know the couch gets really uncomfortable. Even though I want to see you NOT have a good night sleep... Sleeping on the floor here is better than sleeping on the couch.

James: Fine I'll sleep here.

You both fell asleep.

Carlos: (overheard yours and James' comment) Kendall was right, them both are starting their relationship All Over Again.