chapter 7

Am I still alive? hell yeah I am

Hayes' POV
*2 years later*

"Which ring do you think mommy will like?" I asked Alex and Mason pointing to 3 rings I have narrowed down to. "This one!!" they both screamed and pointed to a very simple but elegant ring. It was a subtle ring that had one big diamond right in the middle, then little diamonds going all around the band. "I'll take this one please." I said smiling to the cashier. Once he rang it up, I grabbed the bag, my boys, and headed out to the car. "Now, if mommy asks, we didn't go get a ring, we went to go get ice cream. Got it?" I stated to the both of them looking into the review mirror to see them smiling and nodding. God I love them.

Jillian's POV

In the past year, Hayes, the twins, and I decided to buy our own house, but in decided to stay in the same neighborhood as the boys and dad since we didn't want to be too far from everyone, then Shay moved right next door to us. Now, I'm 6 months pregnant with a baby girl. I couldn't imagine having 2 kids, a house that I share with Hayes, and a girl on the way all at 20, but I couldn't be any happier.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I hear the boys yell and they run into the house and over to the couch where I'm sitting. They both jump onto the couch and tackle me while I hug them both and kiss them on the forehead. " Where did you guys go?" I asked Mason, while I saw Hayes sneak upstairs to our room. "We went to go get ice cream!" they both shouted as Hayes came back downstairs and came over to the couch, gave me a kiss, and plopped down right next to the three of us.

"How was your day?" I ask looking at Hayes and smiling. "It's better now that I'm with my favorite people." He says kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand, holding it and running his thumb  softly over my knuckles.  "Mommy can we watch a movie?" Alex asks, sitting on my lap. I look up at the clock and see that it's almost 10:00. "Aw baby not tonight, it's almost bed time and you need a bath." I say taking Alex in my arms and getting up off of the couch heading to the stairs. "Babe can you give Mason a bath in our bathroom?" I ask Hayes turning around. He nods and picks up Mason then follows behind me.

I was almost done giving Alex a bath and we were talking about random things and how his day went. "Mommy, daddy said that he has a surprise for you!" He yells splashing around in the tub. "And what is it?" I ask curiously. "I can't tell, it's a secret." Well you can't say something like that and not tell me child. I laugh it off and take him out of the tub and wrap him in a towel, shooing him off to his room to go put pajamas on.

I walk into Hayes and I's bedroom, take off my clothes and putting them in the laundry basket, then changed into my pajamas. I stepped into our bathroom put my hair in a bun and started to brush my teeth. As I was brushing my teeth, I started to feel a lot of pain in my back and my stomach, but I brushed it off and continued doing what I was doing. "Hayes!" I yell out. He comes running to our room looking scared. "What happened?" he asks frantically. "Can you put both of them to sleep? I'm not feeling well." He nods and walks out.

I lay down and turn on the TV to see that Greys Anatomy is playing so I just leave it on that (I'm honestly obsessed with watching it, it's a serious problem). After a few minutes of watching Greys I start to feel the same pain in my stomach and back that I had earlier, but this one was 10x worse. I curl up on my side and bring my legs up as far as I can and hold my stomach. I feel my cheeks getting wet. I didn't know I was crying but I wiped them away, but they were still coming. " Baby what's wrong?" I hear Hayes ask while he's sitting next to me on the bed. I lift my head up and lay it in his lap. " I don't know, but something doesn't feel right." I cry out. He strokes his hand through my hair multiple times while rubbing my back trying to calm me down. Then all of a sudden as of right on que, I feel something wet around me. I sit up looking confused and take the covers off of me and looking down seeing blood coming out of me quickly.

Fuck this isn't good.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

BITCHES IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER

wow what a surprise ending, didn't see that coming did ya? Well now I'm back on track with updating. I recently got a job and softball season is starting and I'm struggling in school and school comes first. BUT ITS ALL GOOD AND IM GOOD SOOOOOO

hey if you want to follow me on Instagram here it is- jillian.nicolette

love ya💗💗