chapter 1

5 years later, Jillian is 18 Hayes is 19.

Jillian's POV

The burning sensation of alcohol running down my throat feels amazing. I see Connor, Kyle, Olivia, and Hannah dancing on the dance floor, but Hayes and I are in some persons kitchen taking shots. We were drunk but we weren't shit face waisted.

After we took our last shot, I smirked and grabbed Hayes by the hand and pulled him upstairs into a room and locked the door behind us. Hayes looked at me and smirked, pulled me close to his body and connected our lips together. The kiss got heated and soon enough Hayes gently pushed me down on the bed behind us and removed his lips from mine and trailed down my neck.

I tugged down at his shirt hinting for him to take it off. He broke the kiss ripping his shirt off but soon looked me in the eyes and asked, "Are you sure Connor won't mind?" he asked in a serious tone. I shook my head and grabbed the back of his neck pulling him towards me wanting more.

Things lead to things and we all know what happens next.

"Jillian, that was amazing." Hayes said, his voice slightly shaky.

"I know." I whispered. But then my eyes widened. "Connor cannot find out about this." I said sternly.

He frantically nodded his head and agreed.

"But Jillian. . . do you regret it?" he asked with some hurt in his eyes.

"No." I answered quickly. He smiled and kissed me once more before we
both got up to put our clothes back on to head downstairs with everyone. Thankfully no one saw us come down together. The rest of the night we drank some more then went back to Olivia's apartment to spend the night.

----------
*3 weeks later*

I was sitting down with dad and all of the guys at home eating dinner until my stomach started to turn and I knew it wasn't going to end well. I quickly got up, ran to the bathroom and threw up. I threw up twice, rinsed my mouth then went back to the table.

"Are you okay?" Grace asked me. "Yeah I'm fine. It's just that time of the month." I said and looked at Hayes, whose eyes were on me. After dinner I changed into a pair of jean shorts and a tank top then grabbed my car keys and drove to Olivia's apartment.

"Hey Jillian, what's wrong?" she noticed my worried expression as she pulled me into her house and we sat on the couch together.

"Olivia, the other night at the party, um, Hayes and I may or may not hooked up and had sex. . ." I trailed off.

"What?!?! What about Connor?!" she frantically asked questions.

"I know I know it's bad but I don't know what happened. I remember taking him upstairs with me and then after we had sex, I told him I didn't regret it." I looked down and she had the most disappointed look on her face.

"Don't hate me, please." I muttered.

"Jillian I could never hate you."

"You might get mad when I say this. I-I think I might be pregnant." I whispered, terrified of her reaction.

"WHAT?! YOU DIDNT USE A FUCKING CONDOM? YOU'RE NOT ON BIRTH CONTROL?!" she yelled, standing up and pacing around the room.

"I'm sorry okay?! I don't know what got into me." I started to tear up.

"Jillian, it's obvious. You're in love with him."

" I can't be! He just got out of a relationship with Naomi, and I'm in a relationship with Connor" I said getting frustrated.

She stayed silent.

"Can we please just get a pregnancy test I can't wait any longer." I whispered.  "Listen. Pregnant or not, I will always be here for you and I will always back you up 100%" Olivia said to me.

Olivia drove to the nearest drug store, while I called Hannah to come over as soon as she can.

"YOU HOOKED UP WITH HAYES?! DID YOU TELL CONNOR?" Hannah screamed.

"No I haven't told Connor.." I trailed off. Hannah was about to say something but Olivia barged in her front door, dragged us both up to her bathroom upstairs, closed the door and handed me the test. I opened it, peed on it, and now we are all waiting.

Three minutes have passed and the test is finished testing my pee. "I'm too scared to look please just look at it and tell me." I say walking away from the bathroom counter. I heard the stick drop on the counter and I looked back at the two of them with a worried expression.

Olivia turned to me with a smile on her face...

"You're pregnant!"

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

Hey guys! I hope you liked my first chapter to my sequel! If you haven't read my first book Adopted By Magcon I suggest you should read it before you read this!

I will try to update as much as possible for you guys!

Bye my lovelies

~Jillian💕❤️