chapter 2

Jillian's POV

What. What? WHAT?

"I can't be pregnant!!" I yelled scared.

"I knew it!!!" Olivia screamed excitedly.

"This is not a good thing!"

"Yes it is this is great and the kid will turn out hot because it was with Hayes." Hannah said and Olivia nodded.

" We are going to the doctors. I'm not trusting a fucking test." I said determined.

We all got in my car and we were driving in complete silence until we got to the doctors.

"Jillian Dallas?" a woman asked appearing from behind a door. " So what brings you here today?" she asked.

"I think I might be pregnant. But I'm not sure." I said looking down. "Oh fun, fun!" she said smiling at me.

No, no. Not fun, fun.

After tests were done she did an ultrasound. I heard a little heart beat. No, no, no. "By the looks of this and your urine test, you have been pregnant for a month." she said smiling.

I've been pregnant for a month and I didn't realize it. I haven't had sickness at all except today.

I smiled and thanked the lady who I guess is going to be my doctor for 9 months. I went up to the front desk to schedule my next appointment then went back to the waiting room to find Olivia and Hannah smiling in their chairs.

"I've been pregnant for a month.." I whispered sitting down.

"A MONTH?!" both of them shouted. "But you and Hayes had sex yesterday.. I'm confused." Hannah said giving a confusing look.

"Well about that..." I said trailing off and looking away. "Jillian spit it out now." Olivia said. "Hayes and I had sex a month ago at Tyler's graduation party." I said quickly.

They both looked at me with wide eyes and shocked faces. "It was drunk sex and it meant nothing." I said tearing up.

"Well it means something now. You're pregnant with his child." Olivia pointed out. I had it. Right then and there I started to cry my eyes out.

"Hey it's going to be okay." Olivia said bringing me into a hug. "No it's not! I'm 18! I just graduated and I'm not ready to tell Hayes and Connor let alone be a mom!" I yelled. They lead me out to my car and I got in the passenger seat because Hannah offered to drive so I had time to think. My thoughts got interrupted by my phone vibrating. It was Connor.

"Hey baby." I said trying to sound like I haven't been crying.

"Hey babe. Can you come to my house? I need to tell you something."

"Yeah sure I'll be there soon."

I hung up and told Hannah to stop by Connor's house. Once we got there I saw Kyle's car in his driveway so I just told Hannah and Olivia to come in. We were in his room and we were all sitting  on his bed waiting for Connor to speak.

"Jillian... about 2 months ago, I had sex  with Casey and I got her pregnant." He said looking away. I had no emotion on my face. I can't be mad at him, I cheated on him with Hayes and I'm pregnant with Hayes' baby.