chapter 6

previously----
I pulled out my phone, dialed a number waiting for the person to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Dad..."

Jillian's POV

"JILLIAN!!! Where are you? Are you okay? Please you need to come home we miss you baby!!!"

"Dad I'm fine! I just need you to get the guys together and meet me somewhere."

"Yes of course! Where?"

"The Lakecrest Hospital in LA I'll see you soon. I love you"

And with that I hung up I didn't have time to be questioned, all I needed what for everyone to be here.

Cameron's POV
I was beyond happy that I finally heard my baby girls voice, but scared as to why she's in the hospital and didn't tell me why. I jumped out of bed put clothes on, then rushed downstairs to where everyone was.

"Guys we have to leave now! Everyone get in the car no fucking around!" I shouted at them. And without question they all pyut shoes on and got into the car.

"Cam where are we going?" I heard Taylor ask. "We are going to see Jillian." I said looking into my reviser mirror looking back at all of them. I got back from them shouts, "What the fuck!", "How do you know where she is?!" and all of that stuff.

"She called me when I was in my room saying that we all need to meet her at a hospital in LA... she didn't tell me why though."  I stated looking straight ahead. "What the fuck is she okay?" Hayes asked. "I don't know buddy she didn't tell me that either."

We all stayed silent, until we finally got to the hospital. We all rushed in stoping at the front desk for her room number then sprinted all the way to her room. The door was open so I rushed in to see my daughter eating and watching tv. Typical. She looked over at us crowding in the door and smiled.

I ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug I have ever given her. "Young lady we need to have a talk." I whispered into her ear as tears were falling down my face. I pulled away to see her crying.

After a backed up one by one everyone went over to her giving her a big old squeeze. We all settled down and looked at her waiting for an explanation. "Spill it young lady." Nash said.

She looked around at all of us. Then looked down at her hands. " I was pregnant."

Excuse me?

Hayes' POV
Pregnant? Who? When? What? Where? Why? How? A bunch of questions were running through my head. I looked around at everyone and they had the same expression as I did. I looked down at Jillian, and she was crying. I can't believe it.

Jillian's POV
Once I told them they all looked shocked. I looked at Hayes and he looked like he was going to pass out. I looked at my dad and he was looking at me with anger. " Why the hell would you leave us if you were pregnant?! That's the most stupidest thing you have done! You could have gotten hurt and we wouldn't have known where you were! Who's baby is it?!" Dad yelled at me walking away from the side of my bed. By this time I was crying. I didn't know what else to do.

" I didn't want to ruin your guises reputation! I know how you all are against pregnant teenagers and I didn't know how you all would react! I'd just thought it would be better that way!!" I yelled back. " You didn't answer my last question!" he yelled looking right into my eyes. "Hayes'... and it's babies." I retorted looking away. Dad put his hands through his hair and so did Hayes.

"You didn't think to tell me this?! Jillian you were pregnant with my children and you decided to run away without telling me?! I could have been there for your pregnancy and I wasn't! How do you think that makes me feel?"

"I didn't think that you would want children at 19!!!" I yelled back. "What made you think that you could have children at 18?" dad butted in. "See this is exactly why I ran away cause I knew you all would do this! Even though some of you aren't speaking, I know you are thinking the same think as dad and Hayes." I said

They all stayed quiet. "Exactly." I scoffed. "Jillian tell us why you did this. No yelling please." dad said.  I sighed and started speaking. "I didn't know how you all would react to it since I know you all are against me being pregnant at 18. I did it so I would save your guises reputation. So I packed up all of my things and moved to LA and moved in with my friends Shay, Emma, and Vanessa. It was hard but I knew it had to be done. Connor, Hannah, Olivia, Kyle, and Naomi knew I was pregnant but I told them not to tell so don't yell at them. Hayes you are a father to 2 twin boys Mason and Alex. They were born today both around 5 and both 2 pounds." I spoke. "It's your choice to stay with them or leave."

He looked at me with shock still. "You remembered that I wanted to name my child Alex?" he asked. "Of course that's why I named him that." I smiled and laughed. "Why are they so small?" he questioned. "They were 2 months early." I heard a bunch of "holy shits" going around the room. " Well when do I get to see my grandchildren?" dad asked surprising me by his sudden mood change. "Um I guess we can go see them now." and as if right on que a woman rolled 2 little incubators in with my baby boys inside, took them out and handed them both to me, then stepped aside. I instantly smiled down at them.

"Everyone meet Mason Reed and Alex Cole." I whispered. I looked up at Hayes and I saw some tears. I handed him Alex and he couldn't help but smile. Alex grabbed onto his finger and Hayes' smile grew wider. "Guys can you leave us alone to talk for a minute?" I asked nicely. "But my grandchildren..." dad trailed off. "No worries bud they will be here when we come back in." Nash said and I giggled.

"He looks like you." I commented looking up at the both of them. Hayes looked at me and Mason and smiled. "I will never leave you guys." I heard him say. " Wait so you're not leaving us?" I asked. "Nope we have a family now." he commented and I smiled, "As long as you don't leave us." He added. I shook my head no, then gave Mason to Hayes while he gave Alex to me. We continued to talk until Hayes got up looked at me then kissed me on my lips. After a few seconds I smiled then pulled away. "I love you Jillian." "I love you too Hayes."

"Okay enough talking I want to see my boys!" dad walked in talking both of them in his arms then siting down. Once he got his turn, everyone got a chance to hold the boys until the doctor came back to get them to put them back into the ICU. Hayes and I kissed their foreheads then let them go.

"Where are my beautiful God children?!" Shay, Emma, and Vanessa yelled while walking into my room. "You hoes they just went back to the ICU!" I said laughing. "Dammit I knew we should have came earlier!" Emma yelled at Shay and Vanessa. I looked around the room to see all the guys confused. "Oh! Guys this is Shay, Emma, and Vanessa. They were the girls that I stayed with. Girls, this is my dad, these are my uncles, and this is Hayes!" I said then grabbed Hayes' hand. They all started talking and they all got along really well.

It started to get really late, so the guys all started to leave and go home and so did the girls. "Can y'all bring me some clothes tomorrow? I don't like this dress thing." I said disgusted. I got a couple of head nods. then they all left, leaving me and Hayes. Hayes went over to the couch and started to move pillows around then got a blanket out of a cabinet, but I quickly stopped him. "Hayes you know you can sleep here rather than the couch." I said to him while giggling. " Someone missed me being next to them." He said with a smirk. "Oh shut up and come here!" I said scooting over. We both got settled, and he pulled me into his chest, then turned the light switch off that was above my bed. I placed my head on his chest and my arm around his waist then closed my eyes. "I missed you Jill." was the last thing I heard before he kissed my temple and I fell asleep.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVES!! It's 1:05 AM here in Virginia and I thought now would be a great time to write and update! I love you all very much and I wish you all a merry Christmas! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays!!

~Jillian