Chapter 7: The Great Reveal

The next few days passed without anything abnormally exciting happening. We absolutely dominated everyone, and were far ahead of any competition. Soon, the last day came. I had made a special request that I be allowed to battle a 12 vs 1. Today, I was going to reveal myself and open all of the zodiac gates, and I wanted each of them to have the opportunity to show how much strength they've gained. First though, I was going to give my Fairy Tail Friends a sight of Lucy Heartfilia. I would dress in my old clothes, and let them see me in the stands, supposedly watching the games, so that they would know I wasn't dead.

       I woke up, quickly changed and told the others I was going for a walk. I wore my cloak, as usual, so they didn't see me wearing my old clothes. I took off my cloak as soon as I got farther away from the inn. Then I got the the stands and sat near the entrance, waiting for Fairy Tail to arrive. When I saw them in the distance, I quickly stood up. I looked towards them, made sure they saw me and then vanished into the crowd. Quickly donning my cloak again, I walked to the arena to find them there, arguing.

"It was her! I saw her! Wearing her usual outfit and everything!"

"It did smell exactly like her."

"Yes, I believe the woman I saw was Lucy."

     At this point, I arrived and the fifth day began. There were a whole bunch of specially requested battles, where people requested to fight with someone else. Then, at the end, the announcer said:

"Oh My! Our last battle of the day, ladies and gentlemen, is a special request: Starshine of the Heavenly Stars vs. Chelia, Sherry Blendy, Natsu Dragneel, Kagura, Rufus Lore, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Gray Fullbuster, Juvia Lockser, Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, and Lyon Vastia!"

 Shock. Thats all that registered among the crowd and competitors. Except me. Excitement. That is all I felt. I was finally going to come home. To reveal myself to my friends. The real me. This is a special spell that I've only ever practiced. It will be awesome.

   We all walked into the arena. My opponents looked pretty confident, all except Erza, Gray, Natsu and Juvia, who knew how powerful I was. They were wary, but I could tell they had no idea how I was going to beat them all. 

"Three, Two, one, Go!" I simply stood, waiting for them to approach me. I pulled out my whip. I swung it around me, creating a sort of shield to keep them off me while I prepared. Then, I began my spell. A spell my great-great-great-grandmother, Amberley created, especially for the last Celestial wizard.

"I call to the heavens, I sing out my plea, 

I ask the twelve signs to gather with me,

to use your great power for our mutual need

For I, the last of my kind, hold to my creed

Aries, Capricorn, Virgo I call,

Leo, Pisces, Libra and all,

Saggiterius, Taurus, Come, You and I,

Aquarius, Cancer, scorpio, Gemini!"

I waved my staff above my head, the way I might summon a spirit.

"Come forth, Twelve Zodiac Spirits!"

They appeared, all together, with the usual loud Ding Dong and Flash of golden light, and then came and stood in a circle around me.

"I am Lucy Heartfilia. The Last True Stellar Mage. I command the Twelve Keys of the Zodiac! Go forth, Aries, Leo, Pisces, Libra, Virgo, Capricorn, Saggitarius, Taurus Cancer, Gemini, Scorpio and Aquarius! Vanquish our enemies and display our power!"

   The twelve went forward, each sped toward a different opponent in a blaze of golden light. Each hit their opponent with the force of the celestial world. Each opponent collapsed, being frozen in shock.  Each spirit then disappeared,  but my staff suddenly split back into their keys, which hovered around my body, along with Opie, Heavania, and my silver keys.

"Well done, old friend." I heard a voice in my head. I knew it was the celestial spirit king, or 'Stash face, as I like to call him. Heavania  and Starspray came to stand beside me. We all took off our cloaks. 

"I've come home, Fairy Tail." I said.

Complete silence....

No one moved a muscle....

all frozen in shock....

the light around me died. 

My keys became a staff.

then...

Cheers. More loud and full of energy than I'd every heard before. I smiled. I raised my arms above my head and simply thought the spell. Heavenly Restoration. As usual, everything flew back to the way it was. My twelve opponents regained consiousness and stood up.I felt more emotions right now than I'd ever felt in my life. Joy, Love, Fear, Weakness, Strength, Sadness, Relief. I felt that I could have done anything. Performed any spell, vanquished any enemy.

"Lucy! Lucy!"

"Luce!"

I turned towards fairy tail. I smiled. They ran towards me, those on the field and in the stands. First to reach me was Happy, Crying, hugging my legs. Next was Natsu. He ran to me and gave me the best hug I think I've ever felt. I was crying. I had missed Natsu more than anyone or anything else. Natsu introduced me to fairy tail. He might have annoyed the crap out of me, sometimes, but he was my best friend. Next came Erza, Gray, Wendy and Carla, Levy. All arriving together. All crying and hugging me.

   Love is a strange thing. Love makes you feel like nothing else. It makes you do things you never thought you could or would do. It makes you need and it makes you feel you need nothing. Love is what I felt. Love. Love for The spectators, Love for The other Guilds, love for Fairy tail, for Natsu and Erza, for Gray, Wendy, Carla, Levy, Juvia, Mira and everyone else. 

                                                                                            -I-

"I'm sorry I stayed disguised for so long." I said apologetically.

It was evening. We were back at the guild. Everyone was crowded around me, excited to hear my story.

"I just wanted to get used to guild life again, before all of you recognized me. Anyway, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm not staying in Fairy Tail."

  "You're not?!" about thirty voices asked in dismay.

"No.. I'm going to create my own guild, like, a legal one, to train a new batch of Celestial Wizards. True Celestial magic needs to be brought back. It can't die out with me. I'm going to the counsil about it tomorrow. If any Celestial Wizards come to Fairy Tail, would you mind pointing them in my direction?"

"Of course, Lucy. We're going to miss you! All over again!" Said Mira sadly.

"I know.. I'm sorry, again.. But we can still see each other and stuff! I'm not going to vanish, this time. I'm going to be around whenever you want me." I smiled sadly, and so did everyone else. 

"Well, I'll be off to the counsil now, after master takes off our marks." I said. "Goodbye, Fairy Tail Family."

"Bye Lucy!" Everyone said together.

I walked out the door, Starspray and Heavania at my side. Starspray changed into pegasus form, and we rode her to Era. I did the necessary paperwork and whatever, and then picked out a spot to create the guild. We hired a architecture/construction guild to build it, and put an ad in Sorcerer Weekly  Telling any Celestial Wizards that we were here. Soon enough, guild members began arriving, and a new age of Celestial Wizards Began.

                    The End

                                                                               -I-

So its over! I know, a really short book, but I kinda changed my mind and didn't want to write it anymore, half way through. There you go! My first published and completed book! I know it isn't very good, but I'm going to keep writing. :)