Chapter 2: She's Gone?!

Meanwhile at Fairy Tail...

    The Master walked out of his office, into the main Hall and stood on the table He called everyone to listen.

"So as you may or may not have noticed, a member of our family has left us today." He said to everyone. People burst out muttering at once. Those who had not seen or Noticed Lucy's absence whispered together, wondering who was missing.

"I am talking of course, about Lucy Heartfilia." the Master explained. Everybody muttered even more, wondering she would leave them. "She left us some letters... One for you, Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Levy, Happy, Carla, Cana and Juvia, as well as one for the whole guild." He passed them around to everyone. "I'll read the one to all of us first." he said. He sat down, then unfolded the letter and began:

      Dear Fairy Tail Family,                                                                                                                                                               Hey, its me. I've left the guild by now and am far away. Please don't be sad, or feel like its your fault. Don't try to bring me back, Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, don't try to Track me. I'm happy with my decision, I'll be back in a few years or something, don't worry. If, for some reason, I choose not to come back, know that I will always appreciate your kindness, Friendliness and acceptance of me, even though I'm really just a weak celestial wizard. But that is going to change! I'm going to train, hard, and become stronger, worthy to be called a Fairy Tail Wizard! I promise. I hope you never forget me, I'll always remember you, Fairy Tail Family! 

                                                    ~Lucy Heartfilia

    By the end of the letter, many people had tears in their eyes, Levy, Mira and Wendy were crying. Those who got them now turned to their personal letters.

      (WARNING: EXTREME P.O.V. SWITCHING AHEAD)

Wendy's POV

    I opened my letter and began to read:

           Dear Wendy:

Hey Girly.. By now you probably have read my letter to the whole guild, but I'm going to repeat myself anyway... Please don't be mad at me, or feel like I deserted you. Never mind, I know you wouldn't. Wendy, you are absolutely the most kind hearted, caring and gentle person I've ever met. I consider you a great little sister. I hope you know that. Wendy, you have a lot of potential, and I fully expect you to be a great, confident young woman, and Wizard, when I come home. I know you will understand my motives, I want to prove to myself that I am strong and worthy. You've struggled with self confidence too, you know better than anyone how I feel. I know that Natsu and others will want to go after me. Please convince them not to. I trust you. I'm gonna miss you, little sister! see you in a few years.

                                                                        Your Big Sister, Lucy

   I was still crying. I would do as Lucy asked. She trusts me to let her go, and I will. I just hope I can convince the others the same. Please be careful, big sister.

Erza's POV

I read:

   Erza:

Hi. I hope your doing OK. Strong and stubborn as ever, I assume. Please understand why I left. I know that when you were little, when you left the Tower of Heaven, you believed you were not strong enough to protect your friends, and that is why you are how you are now. I have a similar problem. I know none of you think I'm weak, but I myself need to prove to myself that I am strong. That is something you can understand. I hope you know that I consider you an older sister, and a best friend. I'll miss you, Titania Erza, Queen of the Fairies. When I come home, I hope to be able to live up to being your friend. Don't forget me! And last, but certainly not least, good luck with Jellal! 

                                                                 Lucy

I felt a great sadness in my chest, but, as Lucy said, I understand why she left. She needs to prove herself. Good luck, Lucy

Levy's POV

    Dear Lev,

      I know your probably miserable, and I'm gonna miss you a ton, but I'll be back in a few years. I left my novel at your house, its finished, and I hope you enjoy it. I might write another of my travels while I train. I hope you aren't angry at me for leaving. Also, I fully expect you and Gajeel to be together when I get back. You're perfect for each other! Please remember, that wherever I am, I'll always be with you in spirit, and I'll always be your friend.

                                                             Love, Lu

Tears poured down my face as I read the last sentance. I'll miss you, Lu.

Natsu's POV

    Natsu,

Okay. Even though I'm sure you've already read my letter to the whole guild, I'll say this again. Don't come after me. I know you feel like you should. But don't. I left to train and prove to myself that I am strong. If  I need you guys coming up and rescuing me all the time, I'm not strong. I need to prove that I can take care of myself. Not to you, or Erza or anyone else. To myself. Please understand. You're my best friend. I hope you and Happy have a good time, and go on lots of adventures. It's gonna be weird not seeing you breaking into my apartment, fighting with Gray, being sick on the train. I'm gonna miss that. Good luck. I'm gonna miss you so much. I hope you don't give up on me, and wait for me to come home. Goodbye, Natsu Dragneel, son of Igneel.

                                                Love, Luce

Smudges splattered the page, where, presumably, she'd been crying. Oh Lucy... Please come home to me.

Back to no POV

(I'm not going to do everyone else's letters, I'm sure you can imagine what they say)

    Everybody looked miserable. They were all going to miss Lucy Heartfilia. She was a great friend to all. She had a heart of gold. But they respected her wish. She needed to prove herself. For the next few days, the guild was mellow and dull, no  fights, no laughing, and not much talking. Eventually though, most of them got over it and went back to their usual lives. Not all though, Team Natsu, Wendy, The Exeeds, Juvia, Gajeel and others always remembered her.                                                                                                                                                                                             =I=

Hey peeps. So here you go. Another Chapter. Also, this all takes place a little while after the Nirvana thing.