t w e n t y - o n e

ابدأ من البداية

From what I remember of my childhood, I was arrogant. The ministers' kids respected me but they never played with me.

Why? Again, I was arrogant.

In their eyes, I could see disloyalty and hatred. And I pushed other kids away because of the weird feeling that I would be rejected.

What a mess my childhood was.

Sometimes, I wished to live like a commoner. Their kids had more fun than the Royal Family. The Royal Family was rules, rules, rules and more rules. I obediently followed them until I was about the age of fifteen.

Running away from that place was a huge decision. I knew nothing about what happened outside and I wanted to find out. Plus, rules. For me, when I became a teen, they were meant to be broken. But, then again, some rules must be kept, if you want to escape trouble. It's what I've seen for myself. 

Besides that, they were way too demanding. Also, I was not the heir to the throne anyway.

I looked to my side. Alfred was already asleep.

"Looks like we can't move tonight." I sighed.

"How easy it is for children. They can sleep anywhere with no cares in the world." I properly wrapped the blanket around him and let him lean on me.

"Trust is what they call it, right?" I mumbled and looked outside. After aimlessly gazing at the windy rain, I turned back to Alfred.

"Damned kid. You're making me feel like an older brother again." I grumbled. I rested my head on the wall of the cave and fell asleep.

----

My eyes blinked open. Grumbling softly, I ruffled my hair. I don't know why, but my face feels really hot and I feel dizzy. Cursing under my breath, I looked at my side and found Alfred still asleep.

"What's up with me?" I mumbled and shook Alfred awake. He soon opened his eyes and rubbed them while he greeted,

"G' morning.."

I stood up with much difficulty and took the little bag of water and tossed it to him.

"Wash your face." I said.

"Thank you." he nodded and opened the knot. While he was busy, I stumbled out of the cave and looked around.

Everything seemed clearer. There were no clouds in the sky. Suddenly, I felt a piercing ache in my stomach.

"Shit!" I cursed silently as I used the mouth of the cave for support.

I'm feeling really sick. Alfred shouldn't know lest he worries his ass off.

"Are you done, kid?" I called as I tried to keep myself from falling.

"Yes!" Came the answer and he ran up to my side. I took the bags and everything.

"Let's get back." I declared.

We continued walking. It was especially hard for me. But I had to force myself. I coughed once in a while and gasped a lot for air. All this was done so that Alfred wouldn't notice.

Third Person P.O.V

You were walking back and forth on the sea shore, looking at the dense forest every once in a while. You were worried sick about both of them.

"Antonio!" You called.

"What?" 

"Have you seen them?" You asked, pacing around the shore.

"No!" He replied and you sighed heavily. 

While you continued waiting, your thoughts drifted off to Arthur. You started aimlessly thinking of his beautiful blond hair, hie piercing green eyes and his trademark smirk. After the admiration of his physical features, your mind then decided to recall all those times he shared a bed with you.

Although he didn't go the extra mile with you, he only would cuddle. He'd wrap his arms around your waist, look at you with a soft look in his eyes and smile softly. It never failed to make you melted cheese. Sometimes, he would kiss your neck like you belonged to him or something.

You knew you belonged to him. 

Two hours later, while you were sitting near the forest, the rustle of bushes caught your attention. You quickly looked back and found Arthur and Alfred, slowly walking towards nowhere.

"ARTHUR!" you cried and ran to him.

"Ah? Woman?" He looked up with his dead eyes. He looked like he was drunk but he actually wasn't.

"Alfred, what happened to him?" You asked. Alfred shrugged. You turned to Arthur's lifeless face and patted his face.

"Arthur? Hello? Are you alive inside?" You asked. He blinked.

"I'm fine." he said and pushed you aside.

He dragged his legs on the sand, with the intention of going to the ship, but he suddenly collapsed face first.

______________________________________________________