"Alex McGreggor and Nate Jacobson for solos." I tell him.

"The Alex Mcgreggor?" He asks shocked.

"Yes, and FYI I'm a regular. And everytime I walk through that door if I wave to you sign me up." He nods his head.

"You'll be up in about 10 minutes, your friend right after you." I nod and thank him then walk back to Jason who's at the bar. Nate orders three shots. We do cheers to the future. I see Nates eyes glaze over in sadness. I wonder why. We each down one shot.

"In about 9 minutes I'll go, then right after me you." Jason raises his eyebrows.

"Have you ever seen this pack mule sing?" He asks. I nod to him laughing.

"His torture - or should I say ours and everyone in this rooms -  is my early birthday present." I smile mischeviously. Nate shakes his head at me. I quickly walk over to the guy at the desk again.

"A couple people have quit already, please tell me thats not what you're coming over here to do." he practically pleads with me.

"I'm not, but I am canceling for my friend over there he is a horrible singer and I'm not gonna force him to do it." I smile at him as he crosses out Nates name. "Do me a favor and mouth the word twice questioningly to him so he thinks I'm forcing him to do an anquer ." He laughs, and does the deed. I look over to see Nates face basically turn purple. He orders two more shots and drinks them both.

"Sixty seconds." Desk guy tells me. I nod and walk over to the guys.

"You." Nate points at me. "Are the devil itself." I just smirk at him.

"What song should I sing?" I ask the two.

"UM I can't think of the name..." Jason tries to think. "I'll be needing stitches..." He looks at me for help.

"Stitches by Shawn Mendes." He nods.

"K gotta go." I run up to the stage. A couple of whistles from the guys. "Stitches, Shawn Mendes." I tell the DJ. A couple of people in the audience cheer a couple groan. My guess is some teenage girl has already sang it tonight. I just smirk at the crowd. "Let's have a little contest shall we? I take it another person has already sang this song tonight." Everybody whoots and cheers. Most of these people never see any action, a little harmless competition won't hurt anybody.

I whistle signiling the DJ to start the music. He does and I send a wink towards Jason and a smirk towards Nate both are watching ready to listen.

I start tapping my feet to the beat and start singing.

I thought that I've been hurt before

But no one's ever left me quite this sore

Your words cut deeper than a knife

Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

I glance at Jason his eyes wide shocked at my voice. I grab a young guy maybe in his early 20's and pull him by his collar. It probably looks like I'm going to kiss him. But I just shove him into a girl both have been making googly eyes at each other since I have arrived. Meanwhile I keep singing.

Got a feeling that I'm going under

But I know that I'll make it out alive

If I quit calling you my lover

Move ooooonnnn

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe

I'm shaking falling onto my knees