I cover my ears jokingly. "Your gonna start a traffic accident with your voice!" I yell to him. He shrugs his shoulders and just keeps singing a little lower this time but still loud enough to hear in another car. I hear Rob giggling like a three year old in the back.

Might as well. "Here I stand. In the light of day. Let the storm rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway."

Jason looks at me. "I don't know if your trying to sound like a dying bat. But if you are you have succeded." He laughed at me.

"She actually normally has a really good voice!" Rob says from the back seat.

"Now I have to here it!" Jason says faking shock. "If I don't how am I to know that you don't normally sound like a dying bat?" I glare at him.

"Are you really gonna make me do this?" I ask him, kind of annoyed. He nods his head mischief in his eyes. "Fine tonight we go to this karyoke place I know." I pause. "But I will have to call someone to watch Rob." Rob groans in the back. I smirk at him.

"What?" I ask. "You don't want our mutual friend the poop to watch you?" I wink at him already knowing the answer.

"Poopy!" He yells really loudly. Loud enough for a couple of other drivers to look at us. I slide down the seat, blushing badly. Jason laughs at me.

"On second thought." I said sitting up. "The nincumpoop would probably like to come with us. What about his dad? He was asking to see you last week." I look back at Rob.

"Even better. Poopy's daddy." He laughs. "Maybe I can figure out why he's so poopy..."

"Oh I am so telling his dad you said he got it from him!" I looked back at him smirking knowing exactly what he meant. I could see Jason shaking his head as he chuckles.

"You wouldn't dare." He said.

"Oh yes I would." I laugh at him.

"We shall see, I can tell him many embarrasing things about you." he smirks at me.

" Same here. Remember last year, on the sidewalk-"

"You wouldn't!" He said in mock astonishment.

"Eh we shall see."

"And I'M the kid.." Jason said with emphasis on the I'm.

I just smile over at him. And I know Rob is smiling without looking back.

"Do you guys mind stopping at a small store real quick?" Jason asks. "I gotta get a couple things."

"Sure." I pause smiling. "Can I guess what you have to get?" I ask just fooling around.

"Whatever." He looks confused.

"Tampons, pads, and candy." I said. He looks at me smiling.

"Haha very funny." He pauses and a lightbulb goes off. "Wait. Is that a hint?" He asks.

"Oh I thought your parents would've told you, sorry." I pretend to feel bad for spilling the 'secret'. He chuckles at my childish antics.

"Random kinda akward question." he says.

"Go for it, and no I don't got any on me so you'll have to buy your own." I smirk at him.

He rolls his eyes slightly. "Do you actually crave things when it's ya know.... That time of month?" His cheeks turn red at the question. I looked at the back and Rob has fallen asleep. He probably didn't sleep well last night. I don't blame him neither did I.

"Yeah actually. Some people crave chocolate. Or whatever but whenever I'm on mine I crave mike n' ikes, and skittles." I smile at the thought. "They are amazing together."