Chapter Fourteen

Lacy walked into the room, her eye's were red slightly and Alex's hand was on her back. I tried not to think much about how he looked at her, he knew she was mine, right? I sighed and got up, walking away from the police officer that had been sitting in front of me. I went and pulled Lacy into a hug, causing her to sniffle slightly, but she didn't protest, instead her arms wrapped around my waist and she buried her face in my chest. Alex moved away with Riley and they went and sat on the couch in front of the police officer.

I brought Lacy over there with me, almost dragging her to the couch, and we both sat down. Her head rested on my shoulder and our fingers intertwined. I smiled at her slightly when she looked up at me.

She still looked as beautiful as ever, even with her red eyes and tear stained cheeks. Her hair was rather messy but I thought she looked even more beautiful then she did every other day I saw her, which was hard since she was the most gorgeous girl in the world. How could I have ever hurt her? Why was I so mean?

"Where are the other girls?" The police officer asked, causing a tear to slip down Lacy's cheek.

"They," She took in a shaky breathe and looked at me, almost asking me to tell them. She didn't continue, but instead broke down into sobs. I pulled her closer to me and rubbed her back in small circle motions.

"They're in her basement." I told them, "Her house is,"

I didn't know her address. How could I not know her address. I knew it a few hours ago, when I had to call the police and report Lacy missing, but they said she wasn't missing if I knew where she was, they were no help.

"15 Creak Road." Lacy sobbed out.

"How many girls were there, other then you?" This time Lacy couldn't answer again.

"She said there was two." I told them.

"Okay, we have to go now." The police officers stood up and rushed out the door.

"Please don't move them, please don't move them." Lacy whispered through her sobs.

"Lacy?" I asked her, causing her to look up at me. "Let's go, you should get some rest, they'll be fine."

I helped her stand, my arm was around her waist and her head was still on my shoulder, she was barely able to walk since she was crying so hard. It hurt me to see her like this, and me not be able to do anything about it.

------------------------------

So, it's short and all, but all the chapters in this story are! Anyways, hope you liked it! I love you guys! Bye!