Loving My Bully

Okay, so I posted this story on Quotev before, and I figured I should post it on here. Though, the last time I did I ended up deleting it because no one liked it, I figured whatever! So, I hope you guys enjoy! And please read all authors notes, they will all be important!!!

-Jess

------------------------------

I walked into my high school, my cheep old brown backpack with little holes pretty much everywhere and a broken zipper thrown over my shoulder. I looked down at my off-the-shoulder purple shirt that had about an inch of lace at the bottom. It did not go well with my backpack, but then again, nothing went well with my backpack. I wore jeans that had a hole, about an inch in diameter, right on the knee because of all the times I 'fell' (been pushed into the ground). My black converse that went 'out of style' as soon as I wore them to school, that I had laced with purple shoe-laces.

"So, you decided to show your ugly  face here again White?" My long time crush, and bully, asked, walking over to me and 'accidently' shoving me into the nearest locker. "Whoops, sorry!"

I just stood there, like I always did, I never said anything, and Jake knew that too. He made fun of me for it, another thing on the list of things to make fun of me for.

"No comment from the mute, oh wait, why would there be, she's mute!" He said, causing the by-standers to crack up in laughter. "I wonder if you will ever talk, I hope not, because that would make you ten times more annoying, you being here is annoying enough!"

"Shut up and stop making fun of Lacy, you don't know anything about her, yet here you are, laughing at her. Are you that pathetic you have to go around picking on people who can't defend them self's to make yourself feel better? How does that work exactly? Or is it because of another reason, I hear that sometimes a guy is mean to the girl he likes. Do you like Lacy, Jake?" And here comes Faith, always saving me from more abuse then what already happens at my house.

"I don't like La-White, I simply hate her, because she is so very annoying, don't you guy's agree?" He said, turning away from me and Faith and me, but not before I saw his cheeks a little, red, almost like a blush, but I must have been imagining it.

"That's right, turn to your friends, or, well, followers, who don't care what happens to you, and have them answer for you, right? You know what that shows? That your weak Jake, your a weak, pathetic loser! Yes, I just called Jake Griffin a weak pathetic loser!" She aimed the last sentence at everyone around us, then turned and grabbed my arm, dragging me towards the bathroom.

"But still, Lacy, I don't get why you let him push you around so much! You're better then him, and you know that, I know you do!" Faith said to me, for the billionth time, trying to get me to believe her. Home room started in ten minutes, and I would spend nine of the ten minutes before it in the bathroom arguing. Great way to start the day!

"But still, Lacy, I don't get why you let him push you around so much!" I mimicked. "Well, Faith, I can't do anything about it, I can't say anything to make him stop picking on me!"

"But you can! I know you can! What will you do Friday when I'm not here, will you still let him push you around? Well, you will, unless you stand up to him, it's as easy as saying 'Shut up' to him!" She said.

"Well, saying 'Shut up' to him, isn't exactly what I would call easy and why wouldn't you be here on Friday Faith?" I asked her, she had never said anything to me about missing Friday.

"Dang it! You weren't supposed to know about that!" She said, then she swore under her breathe. Faith hated, and I mean, hated swearing. She never ever ever swore, so I was shocked at some of the words that came out of her mouth! "Come on, let's get to home room." She said, leaving the conversation at that, and grabbed my arm, dragging me out of the bathroom and towards Mrs. McDonald's room.