Bestfriends

After an wonderfull date and dreaming about Chris the entire night. I woke up smiling like an idiot.
Lilly's POV
"I wonder why I not meet Chris earlier. He is such a gentleman. Infact he is perfect. No girl can deny that. Each time i talk to him I wanna know more and more about him. I would never want to lose a friend like him."
Suddenly my phone rang just to see a call from Chris. I don't why but he makes me nervous.
Chris: Hey lilly, im waiting outside your house get ready soon. Ill drop you to school today. I just wanted to talk to you.
Lilly: Uhm..ya give me 5 mins ill be there.
OMG.. I just couldnt believe this. He came to pick me up for school. I was suprised. I got ready and went rushing down. He was standing there hotter than he ever was. Looking at him give me butterflies. And his smile just stops my heart from beating. I did not realise I was staring at him for a while. Suddenly i broke contact and gave him a hug. We were on the way to school.
Chris: What are you doing after school..?
Lilly: Nothing special.. just everyday thing. Why do you ask ?
Chris: I want you to wait for me after school. Ill come to pick you up. I wanna take you somewhere. I hope you won't mind going home a lil late. (He winked) ;)
Lilly: Okay.. you have been suprising me since yesturday (I smiled) :)
We reached school. He held the door for me. And as I stepped outside he gave me a tight hug. I blushed. Everyone in the school campus saw us. Also Jess and Brent saw us together. Jess came over to us. I introduced Chris to Jess. We were running late for class so we made a move.
Jess: Lilly ! Chris is hawt !
Lilly: I know right. He is a sweetheart.
Jess: Omg. You are prasing a guy ? Whats wrong ?
Lilly: Nothing like that. I just mean..he is a good guy.
Jess: Ahem ahem. Have you started to like him ha ?
Lilly: No Jess. (Rolling my eyes)
Jess: Did you see how everyone was looking at you both with those jealous eyes. Especially the girls and Brent. (Laughing)
Lilly: Oh god don't even start with that. (Giggling)
I told Jess everything about last night about mine and Chris's date. I was eagerly waiting for school to get over. I was so excited to know where Chris was taking me. Finally after waiting for a long time. School got over and I was waiting at the gate for Chris. Brent came up to me and started arguing about me being with Chris. While he was talking I saw Chris coming.
Chris: Hey I hope I am not disturbing you both.
Lilly: No.. not at all. I was waiting just for you.
Brent: Your Chris right ?
Chris: Yes. And you ?
Brent: Hey i am Brent. Lilly's ex boyfriend.
Chris: Well.. nice to meet you Brent.
I gave a angry look to Brent. And asked Chris if we could leave. I knew Brent was saying all this purposely. Just to make things worse. He was jealous. I could see that cleary. But i had already mentioned about me and Brent to Chris before. I asked Chris "where are we going ?" But he wouldnt say anything.
Soon we reached. There was a beautifull huge house in front of me. I asked Chris who lived there. He said it was his house. He said he wanted me to meet his parents and spend some time with him at his place. As his mom dad has come home only for couple of days to spend time with him. They lived in LA and Chris stayed here alone as i had told before.
We went inside. I saw his mom she was beautiful. She welcomed me home. His dad came down stairs to meet me. They were so kind and polite to me. They asked me about my family and where i lived and what did my parents do. They wanted to know so much about me. They said "Chris never get involved with people but he talks about you. We are glad that he is hanging out with you. You both can go upstairs and spend some time together."
I and Chris went upstairs. I told him he had wonderful parents. We decided to play cards. And he won all the time. Like he was some sort of campion in cards. I acted like i was annoyed with it. So he came to me and started tickling me. I hit him with the pillow and soon it was a war then. We both enjoyed alot. We were acting like kids. We sat and laughed at ourselves.
It was late and i had to leave. We went down. But his parents did not allow me to leave. They asked me to stay for dinner. I called up my mom and told her id be late. Soon we sat down for dinner. His mom told me stories about how Chris was in his childhood and also showed me his pictures. We all laughed at him. And he kept making annoying faces. He looked cute even whem geting annoyed. After dinner I told his parents "thankyou so much for the lovely dinner. It was great pleasure to meet both of you. Hope to see you again soon." Chris came to drop me home.
Lilly: I love spending time with you Chris. Thankyou for making me smile.
Chris: Its my pleasure. I love your company. And i would do anything to see you smile.
We kept meeting everyday. Enjoying each others company. Not a single day we wouldnt talk to each other. We shared each and every moment. We couldnt stand without each other. Soon we became best of friends. He had become a very important part of my life.

********************************
Sorry this upload was late. Did not get time. Do vote if you like it. I guess Lilly is falling in love with Chris. What do ull think ? Will she realise it ? Will she tell him. Keep reading to know what happens next.
* Picture of Chris in this chapter.*
Next update soon. XXX.
THANKYOU.