Complicated

Lilly's POV

" Omg ! I am again late for school. God ! Why can't I ever get up early for school. All my life im gonna be lazy. Brent will any minute be here to pick me up. Brent is my boyfriend. Who is always on time unlike me. I better hurry up and get ready as soon as possible." End of POV.

I was almost ready and I heard Brent blowing his car's horn. I quickly grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. Took a bread eating it while heading outside the house and waved mom bye. As i stepped out i saw Brent give me his "you're late again" look. I just made a innocent sorry face and hugged him. He gave me a smile and kissed me on my cheek. We sat in the car and headed to school.

The bell had already rang. And I and Brent rushed to the class but we were late. Prof.Gorge said with a angry face "Welcome in love birds u both are late." Yes the entire school knew about me and Brent dating each other which included the school staff as well. We apologized and sat down. Jess gave me a cunning smile. Jess was my bestfriend we were more like sisters. She asked why i was late. All i said is "Helpless habits" and we both laughed.

Soon when school was over. I and Jess where sitting in the canteen and checking out boys for Jess. It was just for fun. Brent's bestfriend Rick was a Jerk. Flirting with any and every girl he saw. He was one of the bad guys. I and Jess always hated him. And somehow he always had a problem with me being in relationship with Brent. He was sort off jealous and could not see us happy together so he always tried to pull me and Brent apart. So thats what he did now. He went to Brent acting so worried about him and told him that i was cheating on him and flirting with all the boys around the campus. All this somewhere made Brent more possesive about me and started doubting me. No matter how hard I and Jess tried to tell him that Rick is a lier and is trying to spoil things between us. But he never bothered to listen as Rick was like a brother to him. According to Brent Rick would never lie about anything to him. Which was totally all Rick did was lied to him always he was never true.

There was a party in school campus in the evening for collecting funds for the orphan children. We all had to get ready for that so we all decided to leave. Brent like always came to drop me home. On the way home he asked me "What were you doing today in the school canteen?" I told him "I and Jess where checking out guys for Jess. It was just for fun. I guess Jess needs a boyfriend now."and i laughed. But Brent seemed to be very serious. He gave me a angry look. He said with anger "Don't lie bitch. I know u where checking out guys for yourself and flirting with them. I know now your done with me and finding a replacement. " His words put me in shock. I knew it was because of Rick. It always did hurt me that Brent could never trust me over Rick even when all this time i had been honest to him. Brent was also very abusive at times. I lost my tamper and told him to stop the car. I told him "Before it's to late.. try to understand whats the truth or you'll lose me ! I don't wanna argue with you." Before he could even say anything i got down from the car and managed to go home alone and all frustrated.