Friendsbook

I woke up to the sound of my siblings yelling and fighting. I had cried the entire night. I was feeling ill. I was a total mess. Last night was worst. I could still see the scenario in front of my eyes. How could he do that to me. He cheated on me. He had become a different person. I was overthinking about everything. Still tears ran out of my eyes when i thought of it.
I decided to take a hot water shower and listen to music so i could feel better. It was sunday and i had no plans for the day. I called Jess to come over and spend the day together. She had been calling and worring about me the whole night.
Mom and my siblings had gone for couple of days. I was home alone and bored. I decided to open my friendsbook account while i waited to Jess. I had not checked it in a while. A guy named Chris Collins had sent me a friend request. I was scrolling through his profile. He was really a handsome hunk. Without scrolling further i decided to accept it. Jess was here. I closed my desktop and had a talk with her about last night. No matter anything happened i always asked Jess what to do. I asked "Jess what should i do ? I never had expected him to turn out like this. Should i break up with him ? Or should i give us a break to sort thing out? Jess relied " hey hey girl, don't get panic. He doesn't deserve a loyal girl like you. He betrayed you. You put all your trust on him and he took advantage of it. He doesn't even respect you. Before love comes respect. He can't even be a man to treat you right. You are better off without him. You need to move on and enjoy your life." "You are right Jess. I deserve better. " Somehow Jess's words made me realise that he is not worth it and that i should move on. So i decided to stick with Jess's decision.
I asked Jess to stay over at night as no one was at home. She agreed. We watched movies and danced. Eat lots of food and ordered beer and vodka. Normally we do not drink. But i had been through rough time since a few days so as to get over it and have fun.
I and Jess were a bit drunk. Suddenly my phoned beeped. It was a text from Brent. An apology text. It said "Darling i am sorry it was my mistake. I was drunk and could not handle myself. I lose control and went to that girl. Please, meet me baby i want to make up for my mistake. I know i have hurt you but i did not mean to. Don't get angry give me one last chance. " to which i replied "Sorry Brent but its too late now. You don't deserve me. I have made up my mind, I don't need you anymore. Nothing is going to bring us back together do don't even try. And I don't really want to argue with you or talk about this because its not worth the calories I burn talking to you. Goodbye Brent. "
I switched off my cellphone because I was in a good mood and did not want to spoil it. I and Jess where watching Netflix. Jess fell asleep while watching. I was bored and wide awake. I opened up my friendsbook account. Just scrolling through my feed. After a while i received a text from Chris Collins the guy whose request i accepted couple of hours ago.

Chris: hey beautiful :)
Lilly: hey
Chris: I was checking your profile. You are really beautiful.
Lilly: Thankyou :)
Chris: Would you mind to be my friend ?
Lilly: I don't mind.
Chris: Lets get to know each other
............................

It was almost midnight. I and Chris were talking from hours. We got to know each other. He seemed to be a nice guy. Also he lived in Canada not too far away from my house. His family was in LA. We got so comfortable with each other. He never made me realise that I was talking to a stranger. It felt like i knew him since years. We started to share everything. Also exchanged numbers. He was trying to flirt. And so did I. I swear he was really hot. Somehow he made me blush and smile. I seemed happy after a long time.