First meet

After chating the entire night with Chris and I got up way too late for school. This is like my thing. Everyday thing. But it was a happy morning. Jess was already ready for school and was waiting for me. I got ready and we soon left.
On the way to school
Jess: Hey lilly who is Chris Collins ? (She said with a cunning smile )
Lilly: He is on my friendsbook. Wait a min.. How do you know about Chris Collins ? (Me getting all confused)
Jess: Well i read your chat with him on your cellphone.
Lilly: Omg ! You bitch cmon you really did that ?
Jess: Yes bitch.. He is too hot to handle.
Lilly: Yeah he is. He is kinda cute.
Jess: Gosh Lilly your blushing. You two kinda got a lil too flirty last night.
Lilly: He seems to be a nice guy Jess.
Jess: Tell me more about him..
After that i kept on and on talking about Chris to her. Morning had been great so far. But than i saw Brent. He came up to me to apologize for his mistake. He went on talking. But all i could think is that he had betrayed me. All of me wanted to slap him so hard. So thats what i did. I slapped him and shouted alout that it was all over and walked away.
After school got over. All i was thinking about was to reach home as soon as possible and have a conversation with Chris. I don't know why but i was getting drawn to him and his talks. I reached home and got a call from guess whom ? It was Chris. I got butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous. I picked up the call.
Chris: hey young girl.
Lilly: Hey Chris.
Chris: I hope I did not disturb you.
Lilly: No not at all. How are you ?
Chris: Im good. U tell me ?
Lilly: Well.. My hair looks great today so im great.
Chris: (laughing) Thats good. Would you like to come with me for dinner tonight ?
Lilly: Is it a date ?
Chris: Yes. Would you come on a date with me?
Lilly: Amm.. Yeah sure why not.
Chris: Great. Text me your address. Ill pick you up at 7
Lilly: okay.. Sounds good to me.
Chris: Okay then, cya babe.
Lilly: Bye. Xxx
Lilly's POV
God damn ! He had a sexy voice. I wonder how would i meet him. He looks and voice would distract me the entire time. I am so excited for this date. I guess I should tell Jess about this.

I called up Jess and told her about my date with Chris. Even she was excited to know how would tonight be like. Later I stood in front of my wardrobe wondering what to wear for the date. I have never been so confused. It was like someone told me to choose between chocolates and pizzas. After trying a 100 pair of clothes and shoes. I decided to wear a black skirt and red full sleeve top with black boots. I did my make up and set my hair. I had never got this well dressed for anyone. It was almost 7 and I was getting chills in my body. I was freaking out. Finally Chris was here. I went outside my house. Our eyes meet. He was blue denim jeans and white shirt. He was really looking handsome. I had never seen a guy like him before. He came to me and gave me hug. God that took my breath away. He had a very sensual colonge. He smelled great.
Chris: Hey there girl, you look flawlessly beautifull today.
Lilly: Thankyou. You look great as well. (Blushing)
He smiled showing off his cute dimples and help the car door for me to get in.
On the way to the restaurant.
Chris: I have never been on a date before. Im lucky enough to have the pleasure to go with you.
Lilly: Don't tell me that you never took your girlfriend on a date ?
Chris: No, i don't have a girlfriend. But im sure you have a boyfriend. Who would not want to date you.
Lilly: No, im single. I broke up few days ago.
Chris: okay. I guess so I have a chance now (laughing)
Lilly: Might be. (Laughing along)
Somewhere him being single made me happy. I have no idea why. We reached the restaurant. It was good to see that he had already reserved a place for us near the window. It was a fragile view outside with the moon in the sky. We sat down and ordered food. Suddenly there were people with violins and guitar playing soft music right beside us. He had arranged all of these.
Chris: Can i have the pleasure to dance with you ma'am ?
Lilly: Yes sure.
He held me close to him. And held my waist. My hand on his tough shoulder. He had a nice physic. Other hand holding his hand. We danced along the romantic music. Looking into each others eyes. I loved the way he held me and looked at me. I got lost in his beautiful eyes. It was the best dance. We had food and shared so much about each other. Talking to him made me happy. Soon we left and he got a rose for me. He was such a gentleman. He came to drop me home. Held the door open for me.
Lilly: Thankyou, for the wonderful date.
Chris: Pleasure is all mine beautiful. I hope to meet you soon again.
Lilly: Ofcourse.
I was standing right in front of him. He came near me. I shivered. He kissed me on my cheek and said "goodnight princess.It was lovely to meet you. See you soon" to which i blushed and said "goodnight. Take care. " We hugged said goodbye and left. I was sitting in my room. Thinking about my date with Chris. He made my day. He was the best guy I meet. Somewhere I felt that I and Chris had a connection. Something in him attracted me towards him.