Ch.13 "I'm NOT Losing You Again!"

Stiles sat on the counter in the kitchen eating some pizza. While Derek sat cross legged on the floor also eating pizza.

Suddenly Stiles could hear some music? What? Why? Stiles chewed his bite and looked over to Derek. He was smiling at him. Derek stood and held his hand out for Stiles to take.

"May in have this dance?" Derek asked softly. Stiles smiled and shook his head.

"No. I can't dance to save my life."Stiles giggled. Derek chuckled and took Stiles hands.

"Then let me teach you." Derek said pulling Stiles off the counter. Stiles giggled, shaking his head repeatedly 'no' while Derek pulled him close and started to sway.

"Derek. No. Stop." Stiles whined trying to get away from Derek. But Derek held him close until he stopped moving. Stiles let his limbs hang and it looked like Derek killed him. Stiles sighed and stood in front of Derek. Derek smiled and started to sway again.

Stiles looked down at their feet as they moved around the kitchen. Derek chuckled a little before lifting Stiles' with one of his hands.

"Stiles look at me. Don't worry. I don't care if you step on my feet." Derek smiled. Stiles turned bright red. Stiles smiled as they swayed some more.

"Derek?" Stiles asked looking into Derek's eyes. They stopped swaying and Derek looked back at Stiles.

"Yes?" Derek asked wondering what his Stiles is thinking. Stiles took a breath. Okay he could do this.

"Are we. . . r-ready for t-that word?" Stiles stuttered. He worried Derek would reject him or say something like 'he wasn't ready for a serious relationship'. Yeah they just got back together but mates are mates.

"What word?" Derek asked confused before it hit him. "Wait you mean love." Derek said it more like a statement than a question. Stiles' eyes went a little wide as he nodded slowly. Derek smiled at Stiles. It was adorable how he was scared of nothing. "Its okay Stiles. You can say love if you want. If your ready." Derek explained. Stiles practically jumped into Derek's arms.

"Okay" Stiles smiled and kissed Derek's cheek. Stiles dropped flat on his feet and looked at Derek. He slowly lifted his hand to Stiles' cheek and caressed it softly. A light blush spread over Stiles' cheeks as he realized what Derek was leading up to. Derek slowly leaned in and gentley pressed his lips into Stiles'. Stiles tensed with surprise but soon melted into the kiss.

He wrapped his arms around Derek's neck while Derek lowered his to Stiles' waist. Their lips moved in sync with each other. Derek lightly nibbled Stiles' bottom lip asking for entrance. Stiles happily granted him it, slightly parting his lips. Derek's tongue entered Stiles' mouth exploring all over.

When Stiles came up for air, Derek moved to kiss Stiles' neck. Stiles squeaked in surprise before lifting his head to give Derek more to work with. Derek took to this motion and nipped at Stiles' pulse. Stiles bit his lip to hold back a moan, fighting to escape his lungs. Derek smirked and lifted his head up out of Stiles' neck to look at him. Stiles looked at Derek as a whine escaped his throat.

"You can moan. No one will hear you." Derek said. Stiles groaned at the fact the moment just died. Stiles walked passed Derek but was pulled back into Derek's strong arms.

"What did you tell Scott?" Stiles asked. Instead of answering Derek looked toward the front of the house. "What is it?" Stiles asked.

"Upstairs now. You dad's home." Derek said. Stiles groaned, running up to his room with Derek behind him. Stiles closed the door a bit and shoved Derek into his closet.

"Stay. I'll be right back." Stiles said leaving the room to see why John was home early. Stiles walked downstairs and saw John rushing around.

"I'm sorry if I woke you. I can't seem to find my handcuffs." John said. Okay why?

"Why?" Stiles asked pulling them out of a side table drewer. John took them and rushed to the door.

"Your friend Scott. He found the other half of the dead body at the Hales house. We're looking for Derek." Stiles stiffed at his words before he left. Stiles rushed up to his room.

"Snooping little shit" Stiles could hear Derek when he opened the door. Derek stepped out of the closet and looked at Stiles.

"What the he'll Derek?!" Stiles snapped. Derek sighed going to approach Stiles but he backed away. Derek was hurt.

"It was Laura. So in gave her a proper buriel." Derek explained walking forward to Stiles. Stiles backup until he couldn't anymore. Stupid wall. Stiles glared at Derek.

"My dads gonna arrest you." His face softened as he looked at Derek. "I'm not losing you again" Stiles said pulling Derek close into a kiss. They kissed until Derek pulled back.

"I have to go. Let them arrest me. . . Stiles, you might not be ready but I love you." Derek kissed Stiles again. Stiles scowled deep at him. No, Derek's not aloud to do this. No, he's not aloud leave!

Hi, so dun, dun, dun! The end! I mean of that book. Love you guys I know I hate myself. Also if you've watched the T.V. show then you sorta know what will happen next. But who says I'm following what Jeff says. I'm not by the way but any who. Don't hate me for stopping so suddenly. I love you and StayFlyMeFries!

~Brooka