Ch.6 "Derek?"

Stiles sat on the field next to the bag of lacrosse balls. He rolled one around on the ground while Derek pitched some at the net. He was bored and couldn't do anything. He tried to talk to Derek but he was too busy throwing balls.

Derek threw almost the full bag before he sat down in front of Stiles to take a break. It had only been ten minutes sense practice ended and they still had twenty to go before the game.

Derek sighed and looked over st Stiles as He passed a ball between his hands. His scent was overwhelming. Derek couldn't take it. He got uo and started to throw more balls harder each time.

"Derek?" Stiles asked worried. Derek's vision focused and he had thrown a ball to hard it broke a hole in the net. Now Derek would have to fix it. Stiles was still sitting on the ground rolling around the ball when he noticed Derek seemed almost angry and Stiles got scared. Derek could smell his fear and it smelt horrible.

Derek grabbed a hold of the goal net and used the netting from his net stick to patch the hole. It would be something he had to tell coach but later. Derek walked over and sat in front of Stiles. He didn't smell as terrified as before now he smelt confused. Derek looked at him, he examined the boys features until Stiles got up.

Derek got up and looked at Stiles. He was pucking up all the balls by the net and stuffing them into the bag. Derek walked over and helped him pick them up. When they were done some players were showing up to get ready. Derek walked over towards the school and noticed Stiles was Stiles on the field.

"Are you coming?" Derek asked. Stiles thought of his answer and desided to sit in the bleachers. He climbed up and over to a corner. Derek sighed and walked into the school.

Soon people started to show up for the game and soon the bleachers were filled. The opposing team showed up and the beacon hills plays walked out. The games soon started and Stiles was mesmerized by the clouds. They were bright until the sum started to set and they changed colors. It was beautiful until the last buzzer went off and they had won the game.

Stiles smiled and cheered with everyone else. That's when he saw it. The smoke. It was coming from the woods. Who would start a fire in the woods? The fireman and police cars raced passed the high school. Everyone went home and some people went to the bar to celebrate like it was nothing.

Right before Stiles was gonna leave he saw Derek in a rush. He was in his u inform and running into the wood. Why? Stiles desided to follow him. He soon lost sight of Derek but kept going in that direction. When he came to a clearing he could she the smoke and smell it from the fire. Stiles saw a hairy creature running off towards the smoke. So he disided to follow to see what the fire was.

When he came to the fire there were cops and firefighters there, putting out the fire. Stiles could see Kate talking to one of the deputies and Derek couldn't hold himself up. Stiles started ro cry when he realized that the whole family was in there. And are most likely dead now.

Stiles sat down on an old tree stump and sobbed when Stiles looked up Kate was walking away with an evil grimis on her face. Did she do this? Why? Derek didn't do anything to deserve this. He won the game for crying out loud. He didn't seem like the kind of guy to have many enemies if any at all. But why Kate? Didn't she love him?

John approached Stiles and looked at him. John pulled him to his feet and led him to his car. He sat him in the passenger seat and told him to 'stay' befor closing the door and walking back over to the fire truck.

Stiles looked out his window into the calming woods. He's counting the trees when he sees a partially burnt man come out of the ground. What? No ther must have been a door. But who was this man. He stumbled over to the people, ranting about something. John and some others restran him as paramedics hoist him into an ambulance.

After a few hours Stiles fell asleep in the car and John drove him home. He carried Stiles up the stairs and put him in bed. Johns back popped some when he stood up. He's not as young as he used to be. He pulled the covers over Stiles and left for work. Stiles' dreams that night are odd for him.

Dum, dum, dum! Hoe what just happened?! Did Derek just lose his family?! Aww that's sad! :'( so but I wanna know what Stiles dreams. Don't you? But so aww poor Derek. Freaking Kate! I hate her!

So any who keep reading and see what's next.

I think the next chapter is gonna be the day after and then jump into high school for Stiles. And Scott got jealous of Cora. Well he best not get jelly no more someone might die in a fire. Haha. Never mind. StayFlyMyPOPTARTS!
~Brooka