Chapter 20

Warning: Strong Language

Jack walked into the fancy restaurant, eyes glaring at everything in front of him.

"May I help you, Sir?" Jack eyed the waiter, dashing smile and pearly white teeth that Jack wanted to truly punch out because no one could help him.

"Go fuck yourself." Jack spat, the waiter's eyes widened in utter shock by his use of language because not many people who come here, act or address him in such a grotesque manner. However, there was a really odd couple that came in earlier though but other than that, nothing out of the usual happened today.

"I meant with your allocated seat, Sir." He coughed awkwardly, Jack smiled at him with such sympathy that he couldn't believe it was the man he'd seen a few seconds ago. "You've arrived alone?" Jack nodded in reply.

"I'm under the resevation of erm, Frost." He muttered out in utter bitterness. The waiter though, smiled brightly again with the intention to make him feel more welcomed.

"Ah, Tadashi will assist you to the 'Frost' table, Sir."

Tadashi popped out of no where to the point that Jack almost shat himself in fear. "Have a lovely evening, Sir." The waiter smiled. "You better hope I fucking do, or this will be coming out of your wages." He spat back, Tadashi chuckled to himself as the waiter crumbled in defeat because he wasn't making Jack's situation any better.

Tadashi seemed lovely enough as he patted Jack's back and delicately escorted him towards the back of the restaurant, to the private rooms, away from the busy crowd of people who eyed Jack with an 'awe struck' look. The old men waving and Jack noted them to be CEOs.

"You've just made my night, Sir." Tadashi spoke, still chuckling as Jack eyed him. "Really? Why?"

"Not many people come in here that don't fall for Diego's charms-the waiter at the front. There is a reason why he's the first man you see." Tadashi hummed, "Usually all the young people who come here alone or unescorted, get the special treatment."

"That was the special treatment? A dog has better charms than that guy. Anyways, I have a girlfriend." Jack replied back, blunt and short which almost had Tadashi doubling in laughter. Jack didn't know if Tadashi thought he was joking because he genuinely wasn't; he was hearing that being nice was now special treatment?

"Mr. Frost, your guest has arrived." Tadashi spoke formally, a little smile on his face as Jack noticed the bitch whom he once called brother. "Thank you, Tadashi. I'll make sure to leave you an additional tip." Zach winked as Tadashi bowed, smiling gently as he waved goodbye to Jack.

"You paid him extra to walk me over here? What? Did you think I was stupid or blind?" Jack hissed.

"Not at all." Zach replied, hearing Jack snort was new, he hadn't dealt with that before. "So, how's li-" "Lets cut to the chase, Zachary." Jack blurted out, Zach's eyes widened, "I'm only here so you and I can sort things out. I'm not here to go back to the way we used to be and I'm definitely not here to chit chat about our lives. Plus, I heard you were paying for all this, so I plan to pick the most expensive thing on the menu and watch your wallet crumble." Jack's dark eyes were fiery, Zach believed they were turning red under the light as he was so stunned that he almost choked on air at Jack's confession.

"Jack," Zach spoke calmly, "For a man who's respected worldwide, your foul mouth is atrocious. I can assure you that I am by no means trying to go back to the way we were and if you do pick the most expensive meal on the menu, I will gladly pay for it. You're not the only one that's rich." Jack didn't even seemed phased which pissed Zach off.

Zach reached for the glass, taking a sip of his already ordered wine. He realised Jack's glass was empty, he clicked his fingers for the waiter to come over. Tadashi strolled towards them quite happily, not recognising the tension in the air around the two.