Chapter 21

Jack glared at the guilty duo in front of him. Zach sat on the sofa at the side of Jack's office, smiling and trying not to laugh at their faces. "Ja-" Jack snarled. Flynn shut his mouth instantly. Jack reached behind and threw the wig at his Flynn. "Explain." Flynn nudged Elsa in the ribs with his elbow, she hissed. "Well... You see, Jack, we weren't sure that you would actually turn up so we spied on you two, just to make sure. No harm done." Flynn rolled his eyes, "No harm done, my ass. I sprained my ankle running after you in heels." Elsa kicked him. "Ouch!" He screamed, "That's my sprained foot, Satan!" Elsa smiled sweetly at him, "Oops, my bad." Flynn shot his middle finger in her face, she kicked him again, harder. "OW!"

Zach burst out laughing. Jack looked at him with a straight face. "Something funny, bro?" "Yeah, them." He pointed towards the red faced pair. Jack turned towards them, "The dinner went great, actually. We managed to talk sensibl-" "I wouldn't call swearing and shouting at me everytime I tried to speak, sensible." Zach cut in. "Just because I forgave you, doesn't mean that I won't whoop your ass right now." Jack's eyes pierced into Zach's. "Bring it on." Zach replied, with the same intensity. "Let me finish speaking to them first." Jack turned back around to face Elsa and Flynn.

"Babe, let me make it up to you." Elsa walked up to him and rugged on Jack's tie. He gulped. "Fine, you're forgiven." Flynn gawked before strolling up to Jack in a sexy, model-like catwalk. He pushed Elsa away and placed both of his hands on Jack's chest, "Honey, you can take me anytime, anywhere. How about right now?" Jack pushed him away. Flynn huffed, "How can you be turned on by that thing but not me? Sexist." Jack laughed, "Fuck off, Flynn."

-------------------------------------

"So you and your brother are actually okay now?" Elsa asked as she cuddled her head into the crook of Jack's neck as he played with her hair. They both laid on the leather sofa. "Yeah and I've arranged a meeting with our parents, to sort things out with them too." He twisted a stand of hair around his finger, gently. "I'm proud of you, you know that right?" She smiled up at him. "Yeah but you could give me a kiss to prove that little statement of yours." He winked, she giggled before reaching up and capturing his soft, pink lips with hers. He cupped her face with both of his hands and brought her face closer to him.

She moaned when he gently traced his tongue over her lips before guiding it inside her mouth. Their tongues glided along together, soft strokes before their adrenaline kicked in. The familiar butterflies fluttered deep with their stomach. They pulled apart, "I love you" "I love you too." She replied before he flipped their positions.

"Have you ever thought about having kids?" Jack asked, leering down at the platinum beauty. Elsa raised an eyebrow, "Why?" She countered. "Just curious." "Curiosity killed the cat." "But satisfaction brought it back." Jack smirked. "So, have you?" He asked again, whilst strumming the side of her face. She nodded, "Yeah, I have." "How many?" "I don't mind, but preferably more than one." Jack smiled sincerely, "Me too."

"Here's another question, have you ever thought about having kids with me?" He asked in a serious tone as he focused deeply into her cerulean eyes. She pretended to think before shaking her head, "Nope." Jack's shoulders slumped. "Really?" His vice came out in a dejected manner. She laughed before kissing his forehead, "Just because I haven't thought about having kids with you, doesn't mean that I don't want to have children with you." She widened her eyes after noticing his wide grin when she finished speaking. "W-wait, y-you..."

"Shh... That's all I wanted to hear." He replied as he bent down and captured her lips with his own.

Warning - Smut ahead

She instantly responded to his kiss, pressing herself closer to him, folding her arms around his waist, moaning lightly against his lip. He ran his tongue along her upper lip, which still tasted faintly like chocolate. The combination was heavenly. She opened her mouth to let him in. His tongue danced alongside of hers, every stroke making them both breathe harder and harder. He released her arms and let his hands wander into her hair, untying the plaid.

trailing down to her neck, once pale and untouched now scattered with red marks, she let out another moan of satisfaction. He traced his tongue along her neck before he moved down, stopping at her chest, which was covered by her shirt. He gripped the shirt and pulled it apart forcefully, buttons flew across the room. Their breaths got deeper.

"Not here. People will walk in." He placed a finger on her lips to silence her. He picked her up, her legs wrapped around him. He closed the curtains and then proceeded to lock the door. "Happy?" He smiled. She nodded. He pushed her up against the door before removing what once was a shirt, from her body. She took off his blazer and shirt. He dragged down her skirt slowly, then her tights, followed by her heels.

She was left in her lacy lingerie, he eyes her hungrily. "Fuck..." He muttered before attaching his eyes onto hers. His hands gently caressed the sides of her body, slowly tracing her curves. He reached behind and unhinged her bra off of its clasp. He threw the bra across the room before delicately placing a hand on top of her breast. He placed his lips on he other. Swirling it around the risen bud, her body arched as a wave of pleasure hit her. She groaned. She gripped his hair and pulled him closer. He squeezed and flicked the other before alternating.

He sucked between down the valley of her breasts before slowing down and caressing her abdomen with his tongue. He looked his fingers around the waistband of her underwear and tugged it down, her scent hit him, intoxicating his body. He kissed up the insides of her legs, "Jack... Please..." She begged, she felt him smirk against her.

He grabbed her hand and guided her towards his wooden table. He let go of her hand before sweeping off everything that occupied his desk. The objects clashed and clattered towards the floor. He lifted her up cautiously and placed her on top. She stiffened at the cold contact of the table.

Then he started fumbling with his pants before taking them of carelessly and tossed it away, it was shortly followed by his boxers. "Lie down for me." She obliged. He positioned himself at her entrance before looking down at her, she smiled and nodded, he grinned.

He pushed himself in quickly, she gasped and he groaned. He waited for a few seconds for the both of them to get used to the feeling before slowly moving. He started increasing his pace. Her back arched towards him, she moaned softly. "Faster." His thrusts became harder and more harsher.

"Jack..." She moaned.

The sound of his name on her lips was luring and he pushed all the way into her, hitting her g-spot more frequently. She threw her head back with a silent cry on her lips.

He grabbed her hips tightly and started working his way in and out. She met every thrust eagerly and with a delicate moan. He watched her with pleasure while feeling her walls clench around him. It wouldn't be long before she reached her peek, and he wasn't too far behind either.

He let go of her hips and rested his hands on either side of her face, bending closer to her. She opened her eyes as she felt his looming presence and her eyes instantly met his. Neither of them blinked or broke contact. He was so aware of the lust on her face, the tenderness in her eyes, the bead of sweat rolling down the side of her face and the way she was biting her lip.

"Yes, Jack..." she moaned louder. He was pretty sure he would forever have scars after her nails, but he didn't mind. Nothing else but them together like this mattered. He sped up his thrusts, going at a frantic and an uncontrolled pace. Finally he felt her entire body stiffen, her walls contracted around his wildly and she whimpered. She groaned his name. That was all it took for him to find his own release within her.

After exerting all he had, his arms could no longer hold her. He fell on top of her, their heavy breaths mingled, their sweaty bodies tangled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

____________________________

Well... Erm...
Okay moving on...

I hope you guys enjoyed that. If not, please do tell me. I'm sorry for the wait and I thank those who are stool hanging on and those who still have faith in me.

Thanks for the lovely messages you guys sent me. You know who you are. I really do appreciate it.

Love you all,
Mariana.