Chapter 32: Hug Me

Kim So-Eun's P.O.V:-

"Done!!" Tae shouted slumping down on the bed, I sighed shaking my head.

He didn't do a thing but walk after me talking nonstop! Like he was done with all the existing words for god's sake.

And if not telling me about his life achievement and how his fans like him even if he is acting like the alien dork he is he would go on with the 'what happened to you earlier' lecture.

I did all the work while he feels tired at the end, how ironic. Bet he noticed am feeling down, I mean imagine you are talking with someone while all you receive is nodding.

"Ya, am serious what is wrong!? What happened So-eun ah? Tell me" he said making me face him and leave a shirt of his I was folding in reaction.

"I said nothing" I repeated for the am not counting any more time.

I felt stupid and stupid again.
I felt like burning inside, at the same time I felt that it didn't deserve all this drama.

My problem wasn't with the jealousy, I could get over that by confronting him.
But the problem was... The problem was that he was able to treat others the way he is suppose to treat me, only me.

"Please! It's not me you can lie to So-eun ah! Spit it out! You have been acting like a dead zombie for the past two and half hours" he said shaking my shoulders once in a while.

I don't know why but what he said now pulled the trigger,
I don't know why I began crying,
I don't know why at that moment tears went streaming down.

"Ya Y-ya Eun, what h-happen? Why are you crying now uh?" He stuttered, panicked with his hands still over my shoulder while I looked down crying with loud sobs.

"Ya don't cry like a baby girl, stop being a drama queen So-eun" he said shaking my shoulders as I cried even harder.

That's exactly what I want, but I can't stop!

"Okay!! Okay! Am sorry! Do you want me to sing for you?" He asked while I was crying as I looked up at him before nodding weakly.

"On one condition" he demanded.
"W-what?" I asked with my voice cracked.

"You should tell me what is going on later" he said as I sniffed and bit my lips.

"O-okay"I gave in.

He started singing as tears uncontrollably went down heavier.

Play the audio attached please
(안아줘 Hug me -- BTS)

♩♪♬I can't beat my sad heart
Endure again the dark and restless night
Regardless of my despairs
The morning wakes me up with indifference still♬♩♪

I felt stupid again, I pressed my face to Tae's chest as my tears got his shirt wet.

♩♬The wound burns more than I thought
The hurt is deepening more than I thought
The countless nights that I blamed you, to me they're like hell♬♩♪

Tae patted my back as he hugged me tighter.

♬♪♩Stand by my side, please stay by me
Please don't lose your hold on my hand
If you take a step further away like this
I can take one more step further♬♪♩

I could hear Tae's heart beats so fast, he felt sad and anxious.

♬♪♩Thousands of times a day
which I repeat and think of your appearance♬♪♩