chapter 12 - meeting the 'parents' *edited*

Louis's POV

"Lou Lou! You came back to play tea parties with us?" Dannielle and Issabelle asked me.

"Sorry girls, I came to speak to your mummy and daddy about something important.. maybe Lizzie and her friend Alisha can play with you?" I said, giving the puppy dog eyes at the two girls.

"Okay!" Alisha said cheerfully whilst Lizzie just stared into space.

'Please, I need to tell your parents that Alisha is my mate.' I mindlinked her.

'She has to stay with you now, to avoid our secret from being told to more people. You can go for a run with me later if you do?' I begged.

'Fine' Lizzie said with a sigh looked over at me and glared whilst I just smirked back at her then cheekiky gave Alisha a quick kiss on the cheek.

I then walked over to Lizzies parents which left Alisha with bright red cheeks for the rest of the afternoon.

I walked down the stairs, to the main room/throne room door and knocked.
"Come in!" A voice echoed.

I pushed the door open so I could squeeze through.

"Ahh Louis, how has my daughter been getting on? Not in trouble already is she" Marco said, with a smile.

"Oh not at all sir. But thats not what I came to speak to you both about."

"Then what is it then my dear Louis?" Merida, Lizzies mum said.

"Its actually about Lizzies friend, Alisha. I think she might be my mate."

Merida gasped quietly, she got up from her seat and walked towards me, her long dress following behind her.

"Louis, im so happy for you." She said, then gave me a hug.

"When did you know she was the one?" Marco said.

"At the concert her and Lizzie, met us for the first time actually sir. Alisha, had found me and Niall in wolf form cuddling up with Lizzie when I felt it. The pull towards her is amazing. I feel like she is getting more comfortable with me everytime we meet." I start to drift off when I had another hug.

"Im happy for you, my boy"

"Niall thinks that Lizzie might be his mate too" I blurted out.

This made Merida gasp once more then went into a giggle fit.

Marco just smiled proudly.

"I will need to speak with Niall later I think." He said with a smirk on his face.

"I'll let him know" I smirked back.

Louis: Nialler, you in for it from Marco and Merida later on
Liam: What did you say Louis?
Louis: May or may not have told them that Niall thinks hes Lizzie's mate.
Niall: Hey! I was gonna tell them later on.