dix-neuf

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"No. I wasn't mad. I was just... let down."

"I'm sorry."

"I forgive you. It's not your fault anyway. You didn't know."

"I... I was making breakfast a while ago and I saw leftover pasta in the trash bin... You cooked yesterday?"

"Yeah. I thought we were gonna have lunch here so... yeah. I tried to cook."

"Shit. I'm so sorry. It was going to be your first time to ever cook for me, and I blew it."

"Hey, cheer up, okay? It's alright. You have other academic priorities, and I understand."

"But you—"

"Sar, baby, it's fine. You didn't know."

"I should've. I—I'm your girlfriend. I'm supposed to be there to support you and be with you when important things happen."

"You're not supposed to do anything, okay, babe? We'll celebrate later."

"I'm sorry, Humphreys. I'll make it up to you. Dinner's on me tonight. I'm all yours for the week, okay?"

"Sweetheart, it's a Saturday. It's literally the last day of the week."

"I'm trying to be sweet. Do you have to ruin my moment every time?"

"Hey, stop frowning, Sar. A brown hat and a white beard, and you'd look like Grumpy, that dwarf thing in Snow White."

"You know I'm way taller and way hotter than that."

"Well..."

"Really, Humphreys?"

"There, that's the gorgeous smile of my munchkin."

"Shush. You're all mine today, okay? I'm treating you out."

"You don't have to. We could just watch a movie on the sofa, and I'm all good."

"You aced your defense, you nerd. Of course I'm treating you outside."

"You're the best."

"I know. But for real, baby, I'm so fucking proud of you. All the sexless nights paid off, huh?"

"Definitely."