I choose you!! [Kageyama Tobio]

"Ne ne, which do you like more, Tobio-kun? Volleyball or me?" You asked the raven-haired setter as you were both walking home.

"Eh? Um...Volleyball I guess." He replied, not even looking at you.

"What? Really? Geez, you're so mean!!" You pouted and pretended to be hurt, which wasn't hard at all since youwere.

You just couldn't believe it. Well, it was actually really believable. Kageyama has been playing volleyball since forever. You on the other hand, he's only been dating you for like, a few months. Even though you know that he loves you, it still kinda hurt.

You glanced at Kageyama and saw that he wasn't even fazed at what he said. He continued walking and didn't even notice that you had stopped and was now a good few feet away from him.

'Tobio, you jerk' You thought as you slightly scowled at his back giving him a few shivers which he brushed off. You then continued to walk beside him, though a bit irritated.

After a while, you decided that you weren't gonna let his answer ruin your relationship with him, so you sighed and just kept quiet hoping that you mouth won't ask anymore questions that will hurt you. You continued walking silently not noticing that Kageyama had his 'thinking face' on.

A few moments later, you finally reach the front of your house. You wave goodbye to Kageyama and turned around, however he stops you by pulling slightly on your wrist.

"Hey, you know that question you asked me a while ago?" He asked, his eyes staring straight at you, a light blush on his cheeks.

You remembered the question you asked earlier, about which he liked better and nodded grimly, keeping your eyes off of him.

"Yeah, yeah I do."

"Well if I had to choose what I want to be with for the rest of my life, I'd pick you in a heartbeat." He mumbled as he pulled you in for a hug, face beet red.

Your eyes widened at that. Kageyama, being romantic?

You giggled and returned the hug, tighter this time making him squirm slightly. "Dawwww, Tobioo~"

He squirmed a bit more, before finally relaxing in your hold.