Notice Me!! [Tsukishima x Reader]

For the past few weeks you've been trying to get Tsukishima to be aware of you, you've shouted his name during practice matches and even dyed your hair green-which didn't go so well as you were suspended for a week- nevertheless, a mere glance was the only response you received.

"gr... that toothpick!" you growled in frustration from the memory of his annoying (but cute) face as you walked down the halls of Karasuno. The short responses he kept giving was irritating and you were almost considering on giving up. Almost.

'No, not yet.' you thought as you were already thinking about what you're gonna do with Plan H (yes, that's how much you've failed). You tied your hair up in a high ponytail to signify how determined you were, your deadly aura surrounding you.

'What if I dressed up as Yamaguchi and talked to him, wait, I don't have a boy's uniform maybe I can just borrow some from my classmates, but there's still the fact that Yamaguchi has freckles and his hair-'

Your thoughts were cut off when you saw Tsukishima casually walking in your general direction.

'Oh my gosh, there he is! Do I initiate Plan-'Say hi and don't stutter like a complete weirdo'? No, wait, he has his earphones on, he probably won't hear me. I'll look like a fool. Maybe if I just wave? No way, what if he didn't see me? Or worse, he ignores me. OH MY GOSH WHAT SHOULD I DO?'

But before you could do anything, you saw his eyes land on you as he was approaching.

"Hey, (Last Name) (First Name), right?" he asks as he stopped, hands in his pockets, just near enough for him to hear how loud your heart was beating.

"Y-YES!" You mentally face palm yourself. So much for not stuttering.

He looks at you weirdly for the sudden outburst. "Did you change your hairstyle or something?" he questions as he eyes your hair.

"Actually, I just pulled into a ponytail. I didn't have it cut or anything." you congratulated yourself for not yelling at him this time.

"Oh, I see. It looks good on you." he commented before continuing to walk to wherever he was going.

You turn to look at his back, your face red as a tomato.

'This will now be my forever hairstyle!'