Happiness (Or Is It?)

Start from the beginning

"You changed me, Jones. I went from a bad boy who didn't really give crap to a bad boy who is trying and actually cares about your feelings. You did this to me." he whispered. 

I looked at him quizzically and asked, "Are you blaming me for your changing?" 

"No. Of course not. I'm happy you did that. I now know who I truly can be." He replied.

"Well, that's great. I'm glad I could be of assistance." I said leaning up to him.

"Me too." He whispered leaning down to me.

Our lips are inches away from each other and he whispered, "Does that mean I can get a kiss?"

I bit my lip and nodded. The kiss was sweet and it wasn't like the others. It didn't feel rushed. It had enough passion as our other kisses but this one was just...sweet.

We parted out of breath and I layed my head down on his lap again And closed my eyes.

"Hi, Hayley." I heard a familiar voice say.

I jolted up quickly and saw Chad standing there in a black shirt and khaki shorts.

"I told you I was coming back for you. Now, come on let's go. We have to get back home." He said motioning towards his car.

I shook my head and said, "No Chad I'm not leaving. So leave me alone and get out of this town. Get a life, go back to college, do something! But stay the fuck away from me!"

He laughed and he walked up to me. Brendon blocked him and Chad rolled his eyes.

 "I'm only gonna say this once and nicely; please let me through so I can get Hayley." Chad told Brendon gritting his teeth.

"Hell no bitch! Stay away from my girlfriend." Brendon replied.

"NO!" Chad screamed. "She's my girlfriend and I love her." Chad said.

 I saw Taylor, Dakotah, Jeremy, and Kat on my lawn with pale faces.

 "Leave Chad! You get away from her right now!" Taylor yelled.

 Chad turned around and saw everyone.

 "Well, well, well. If it isn't the juveniles. How are you?" He asked.

 Jeremy and Taylor walked up to Chad while Brendon did also. Kat and Dak ran up to my side and held onto me.

"Is this how you treat an old friend?" Chad asked.

"When you mess with Hayley, yeah it is." Jeremy said.

"But I just wanted to talk." He said.

"What the fuck do you want physco?" Dakotah asked pissed.

"Hayey! You bitch." He yelled back.

"Oh! So, I'm a bitch? Well then you're a deranged, motherfucker." She sneered.

"Dak, stop." I whispered.

She looked at me then nodded.

"Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Whichever you prefer." Brendon said.

"Which is which?" Chad asked.

"Easy equals leaving and never returning and-" Taylor said not finishing his sentence

"Hard is getting your ass kicked." Jeremy said finishing T's sentence. 

"Oh. Well in that case the hard way because I'm not leaving." Chad answered.

He pushed Taylor back and tried to swing a punch at Jeremy. Jeremy being Jeremy, dodges it and kicks him in the stomach. Brendon mouthed "go inside" and I nodded and went inside the girls.

When were inside, we could see the fight through the window and Dakotah started recording it. I wanted to say something but couldn't because I was so engrossed in the fight that's occurring outside.

Brendon pimp slapped Chad and Taylor punched him the stomach. When Chad landed the guys just started kicking him in the sides and occasionally, stepped on him.

When they thought Chad had passed out, they walked away from him tired. But then, Chad pulled Taylor down and put him to sleep. He did the same to Jeremy and now it was Brendon and him.

Chad lunged at Brendon causing them both to fall. Chad threw a punch at Brendon but Brendon blocked it. He head butted Chad and when he stumbled back, he threw a punch at him. Brendon stepped on Chad's face and then his stomach. He did a little baby jump and Brendon got off of him. Chad started coughing up blood and got up. Brendon did a roundhouse kick to his face and Chad fell into the street.

Brendon picked up T and Jer and took them into my house. Kat and Dak helped and I went to go hug Brendon. Out of nowhere, Chad stood up and a car came zooming by running him over. All of the girls screamed and I buried my head into Brendon's chest crying hysterically. He wrapped his arms around me tight and covered my head so I wouldn't see the gruling sight. He escorted us inside and we sat in my second living room.

Thank God my family was out of town. And thank God I didn't want to go. Well, that sounded weird.

We put the passed out boys in the guest room and Kat with Jeremy. Dakotah said that she'll stay in the room with Taylor until he wakes up. So Brendon and I went to my room.

As soon as we got there, I broke down into tears. Brendon made me lay down and told me to cry to my hearts content. So I did. I cried over everything I kept bundled in. He grabbed a bottle of water from my mini fridge and grabbed me some Advil. I just layed there and cried. When I finished, I fell asleep and the last thing I remembered was Brendon stroking my hair.

*Brendon's POV*

 The crazy guy who's after Hayley showed up again. And this time I had reinforcements. Taylor and Jeremy came and they apparently knew him and they fought him.

While we were fighting, I told Hayley to go inside and she did so. We thought we beat that son of a bitch but came back and put the other guys to sleep. I had fought him and then kicked him to the street.

The girls came out and Hayley ran into my arms. She was hugging me and then cra cra dude got ran over.

We put everyone in the guest rooms and Hayley and I went to her room. As soon as we got there, she broke down crying again.

I told her to go lay down and cry her heart out. I only did that for one reason, so that way she can let go of the past and move on. She's always put on a brave face and hopefully crying will help. I got her some painkillers for a headache that's going to come and a water bottle. I stroked her hair so that way that can help her sleep. She finally fell asleep and when she did, I went to go check on everyone.

 I checked in all of the guest rooms and everyone was asleep. I went back to Hayley's room and I crawled in bed beside her and held her. I soon fell asleep the day slipping away.

This chapter is finished. In case you're wondering, I made this completely up. It's not my contest winner idea so don't get it twisted. I got over 500 reads on this story and I should update my other story later or when I'lll feel like it. But, I will finish it. I wanna share that story with the world. But, for this one, I'm gonna add a lemon. For all you people who don't know what a lemon is, it has sex in it. It's a fanfiction term. Or just read a any fanfiction you want with a lemon, and that will give you some perspective on it. Au Vouir \m/ \/